10.The sword of freindship.

Start from the beginning

    In these stories, the most frequently seen weapon is his common weapon, called Split Sky (Wooden Warehouse), a high-grade spiritual weapon of the mysterious rank. It is said that he used the meteorite iron he obtained when he wiped out a small group of vicious demon cultivators. The spiritual weapon made of materials can lead the thunder to descend on all things, and its power is very powerful. And in all the previous competitions, Yi Nanhuai did not take out this spiritual weapon that he was most comfortable with.

    So Wei Shengliang became more determined to fight, and said, "Brother Huai, come and take my move!" Yi Nanhuai could hear the incomparable enthusiasm in his obviously cold voice.

    Wei Shengliang urged his spiritual roots unceremoniously, the spiritual power in the sea of ​​qi swam rapidly through the eight meridians, Wei Shengliang raised his sword, and the middle-grade mysterious spiritual weapon in his hand whistled.

    Yi Nanhuai knew what move Wei Shengliang was going to make when he raised his hand. After all, he had fought with him a lot in his previous life. Yi Nanhuai was familiar with all Wei Shengliang's moves, but he still needed to cooperate. Make a slightly shocked look.     "The long sword is like a rainbow, and there is a snow dragon." The snow dragon, Wei Shengliang's top-grade heavenly swordsmanship, Shanghan's 27-style sword formula, has always been the treasure of the Junyang Sword Sect, and it is also the treasure of countless mutated ice spirits throughout the ages. The sword technique that Gen Jianxiu desires most is the sword move that Wei Shengliang mainly rests on. And this Snow Dragon is the first and third form of Shang Han Sword Art, very powerful.     As soon as this move was performed, many monks who were on the sidelines couldn't help but exclaim in amazement, this disciple of Old Master Jin Yu is really powerful.     At the same time, in the Huating, Qu Kuangzi said to Old Master Jinyu: "Fellow Suzhen, you are a very good apprentice, and you can display 80% of the power of the Snow God Dragon. The Junyang Sword Sect has not practiced the Shanghan Sword for nearly a thousand years. You must be a monk of Jue."     Old Master Jin Yu's Taoist name is Taoist Suzhen.

    "Since my junior uncle, Weisheng is the only one who can practice Shanghan Sword Art." Old Master Jinyu was quite proud.

    At this time, on the arena, a divine dragon rushed towards Yi Nanhuai wrapped in the bitter wind and snow. Through the huge reveal of the divine dragon's angry eyes and fluttering beard, Yi Nanhuai could vaguely see Wei Shengliang's vigorous figure and The tip of the sword gleaming coldly.

    For this move, Yi Nanhuai already had a plan to deal with it, he just let out a low voice, stirred the long (wooden warehouse), instead of retreating, he went up, flying directly to meet Wei Shengliang's long sword. Then the needle pointed to the wheat awn, and from Yi Nanhuai's (wooden warehouse) point, a curved purple-blue light burst out, and Wei Shengliang's snow dragon collapsed on this curved surface of spiritual power that was like a barrier.

    After failing to complete a single move, Wei Shengliang landed on the ground, bent his legs and kicked, and began to appear and disappear around Yi Nanhuai.

    Yi Nanhuai probed with his spiritual sense, left! So he switched the gun to his right hand, held the pistol and spun it at a very high speed, "Ding ding ding ding..." Countless thin needles that were blowing cold were swept down at Yi Nanhuai's feet. This is the first and second form of Shang Han Sword Art, Bing Pine Needle! Specially targeting the enemy's meridian nodes, pine needles penetrate the body, and freeze acupuncture points, monks will not be able to mobilize spiritual power.

    Wei Shengliang moved very quickly, he kept mobilizing his spiritual power, dense rows of ice pine needles stood up from his sword spine, and he threw the pine needles towards Yi Nanhuai from all directions.