On the blue waves of Mengze, there are ten arenas, which are distributed in a triangle shape, with their pointed ends facing the shore. Around the arena, there is a very wide place for monks to rest with a circle of wooden planks. This rest area was created by the disciples of Tonghua City during the two-day rest period, which shows the great power of the monks.

     Finally, the first ray of sunlight penetrated through the clouds, and the dense fog in the center of Mengze was also dyed with a layer of dreamy orange, unreal and unreal, fluttering, as if the fairy family was hidden in the mist.     On the shore of Mengze, facing the Wanli Tonghua, there is a large open space. At this time, a hundred monks are standing on it in small groups, eagerly waiting for the start of the game. 

    These two days, Yi Nanhuai and Wei Shengliang got to know each other well, so they stood very close to each other. Yi Nanhuai is the leader of Zhibei, and the other disciples of Zhibei Gate naturally follow him. Among the disciples of Junyang Sword Sect this time, Wei Shengliang is not the highest in cultivation, but he is definitely the most powerful. For various reasons such as Shang Jinyu Laojun's status in the Junyang Sword Sect, all the disciples of the Junyang Sword Sect are also used to holding Wei Shengliang, so it is now formed that the disciples of Zhibei and Junyang Sects are almost standing together. situation together.

     "Dry the sky and earth, away from the fire and the water, the thunder and the wind, and the mountains of Gen."

    Qian Tianzong's character generation is the shortest among all the forces in the Tibetan Yuan world, but Qian Tianzong feels that this is different and quite proud. According to his ancestry, Chu Pingcang's original name should be Lei Cheng, but he has always called himself Chu Pingcang during his training, and naturally, no one calls him by his original name.

    The head of Qiantianzong is called Zhenfang, and his dao name is Jingleizi. He didn't look very good on the surface, but he was still quite short of breath in his heart. 

    The head of Qiantianzong should be between thirty and forty when he established the foundation, and he was born with an old face. He looks a generation older than Qu Kuangzi and Jinyu Laojun, but he has a wide heaven and a square face. Corner, after all, looks very decent.

     Jingleizi is good at making money, and compared to Qu Kuangzi, who is also the head of the sect, he pays more attention to fame and fortune. Seeing Yi Nanhuai and Wei Shengliang standing together at this time, he frowned uncomfortably. 

    In Jingleizi's view, the monks of Junyang Jianzong are all stinky stones in the latrine, and their temper is simply not flattering. The Junyang Sword Sect has no pretense with any faction, including Zhibei Gate. Jing Leizi wanted to win over the Junyang Sword Sect and isolate Zhibei. Unexpectedly, the head of the Junyang Sword Sect and the most powerful Jin Yu Laojun, a Just a few words and you are so aggrieved that you have nothing to say, and you start a fight if you disagree with one word, it is very difficult!

     Jingleizi tried to save the country, implying his disciples to make friends with Wei Shengliang, but Wei Shengliang treated people as nothing, and drew his sword to face him when he got impatient, just as annoying as his master. 

    How did the two juniors of Beimen and Junyang Jianzong get mixed up? 

    Finally, the lord of Tonghua City floated out of the pavilion with his hands behind his back. He waved his wide sleeves, and a lotus flower floated out. , it is already as big as three people hugging each other. When the rotating lotus platform slowly stopped, all the monks understood that it had begun!