🌟𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐭.2🌟

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕
D-Did he just? Yugi asked me with his jaw wide open. I-I think he did... i replied. YAMI JUST FLIRTED WITH YOU HOLY SHI- YUGI! I yelled cutting him off as I covered his mouth before he could release the profanity.
Me and yugi realized how far Yami had gotten and we quickly scrambled to catch up before he left our asses back there. As we were muttering I suddenly heard Uria's voice in the back of my head. M-My queen... T-That boy..., he seems... so familiar. Familiar how? I question Uria as he informed me of his thoughts. I answered subconsciously back to him to attempt to quell his worries. I feel the same Uria, yet I don't believe he's anything we should worry about. Yami feels more like an old friend of sorts, it's like we're connected through deeper roots than we can currently comprehend? I suggested the Idea knowing at this point in time, anything's is possible. Maybe......just maybe. Uria said disappearing.

TIME SKIP TO HOMEROOM
🌟🌟🌟

Finally we made it.... Yugi sighed.
Y-Yeah, it's my first day here so I was just following you guys. I sighed out of breath because someone... (Ahem, YUGI) decided to run here so we could have time to do whatever we wanted before school started.
Suddenly breaking the silence, Yami spoke up.
Yugi, should we introduce Y/N to our friends?
Oh yeah we should!! Yugi replied energetically.
C'mon Y/N! Yugi smiled as he grabbed my right hand and Yami grabbed my left gently tugging me towards their friends.
Hey guys!! Yugi smiled as the group of 3 turned towards us. Oh, hi Yugi! A brown haired girl smiled. Heya Yuge! Wasup Yami. A blonde boy spoke in a Brooklyn accent. Eh, who's your friend there? He asked. I stepped forward and waved nervously. I'm Y/N L/N I just moved here from the U.S! Ya name sounds familiar..... He said as he sat there brainstorming. Yugi stepped forward and pointed to each person. That brown haired girl is Tea, The blondie is Joey Wheeler. Wait Joey Wheeler? As in 2nd in the duelist kingdom Joey Wheeler? I asked. Mhm that's him! Yugi replied happily, proud of his friend. I'll have to congratulate him! I smiled knowing he'd go very far in life, I was sure about it. Suddenly I felt a hand on my head kinda like they were petting me? I look up to see Yami and I immediately turn away trying not to blush. That's very kind of you Y/N." He smiled at me.

WAIT HOLY SHIT YOUR THE HOT DUELIST CHICK WHO'S RANKED NUMBER ONE IN ALL OF THE US!
JOEY! We all screamed in unison.

School🌟school🌟school🌟 pt.t
𝒻𝒾𝓃.

A/N: I Hope you guys know why I had Yami on the left side;) I'll give explanation  if needed! Anyways sorry for the lack of updates lol, I'm outa Ideas, if you got any, feel free to suggest em. Also, should I start a requested Anime oneshots book?
-YAMI/KUNI