Since the Cangming Realm has a limited number of entrants, who can enter and who cannot, depends on whether the monks have passed the first round of the finalists. The jade badges of the monks who entered could be kept, while the jade badges of the monks who were kicked off the ring would be turned into powder. When the Cangming Realm was opened, monks used these jade badges to represent their identities and serve as access cards.

    Every time there are tens of millions of monks participating in the Danshan Banquet competition, there are many monks but the arena is limited, and each arena is filled with densely packed monks, and every time the jade scale shrinks, the weaker monks will compete with the lower ones. The dumpling was knocked into the water like a plop, the scene was very spectacular.

    For someone as powerful as Qu Kuangzi, the first round of the play-in competition was not worth watching at all. With so many people crowded together, the skills and techniques were displayed, and all kinds of colors collided into one piece, which made people's eyes hurt.

    The monks from the 19th Great Forces, the minimum requirement for themselves is to enter the first round of the finalists and obtain the qualification to enter the Cangming Realm. If they can't even do this, they can all apologize with death. In fact, among the 100,000 people every year, almost none of the monks from the 19th major powers will fall, so Qu Kuangzi and others are so indifferent to this first match, unlike those small and medium forces, this first match You can see them terrified. When disciples and juniors are knocked down, they beat their chests and feet in distress.

    What Qu Kuangzi and the others were concerned about was who belonged to the juniors who entered the top 100, and the competition for the top 100 ranking.

    Due to the large number of people, the first round of the play-in competition was simply a big melee, but it ended quickly. It started in the morning and ended in just an hour.

    Yi Nanhuai had just knocked down a casual cultivator who was quite strong but overconfident, and suddenly felt a coercion covering the entire jade disk standing under his feet, so all the monks on the disk could not move, Yi Nanhuai Knowing that this means that 10,000 people have been selected for their arena.

    After everyone stopped moving, Bi Tongzi, the lord of Tonghua City, who was sitting in a pavilion, nodded with satisfaction and took back the coercion.

    After the coercion receded, Yi Nanhuai stood on the edge of the jade plate, smiled kindly at a few familiar monks, and then secretly looked at the other jade plate in front of him on the right, his A Liang was on it.

    Wei Shengliang stood with a sword in his hand, ten meters away, not daring to see anyone. Seeing this scene, Yi Nanhuai felt a surge of pride from his heart.

    Wei Shengliang is a sword cultivator, and the top sword cultivators are the most powerful. They can basically be invincible at the same level, and Wei Shengliang is the top of the top with the Qingshuang spiritual body. Therefore, Wei Shengliang only relied on his foundation-building peak cultivation base, but all the monks at the Jindan stage could do nothing to him.

    Among the spirit bodies, there is a kind of spirit body that can be regarded as a physique specially tailored by Tiandao for sword cultivators, also known as sword body, and Qingshuang spirit body belongs to this kind, so the more widely recognized name of Qingshuang spirit body should be Qingshuang sword body.

    I don't know if the Qingshuang sword body is in the top 100 list of spiritual bodies, but its powerful power is recognized in the Tibetan Yuan world. Among the sword bodies known in the Tibetan Yuan world, Qingshuang and Wanren are tied for the first place, so Qingshuang As soon as it came out, all the major forces were bound to compete for it, so Wei Shengliang was able to worship under the old gentleman Jinyu of the Junyang Sword Sect.