4.Wanli Tonghua.

Zacznij od początku

    In fact, it is not the first time for anyone to come to Tonghua City, and there is no need for any guide. Gong Hong's existence is nothing more than the city lord of Tonghua City expressing his importance to Zhibei Gate. Similarly, apart from Zhibei Gate, the other 18 forces There are also characters like Gong Hong to greet and serve.

    But it is such a role, and many disciples of Tonghua City do not hesitate to fight for it. You know, monks like Qu Kuangzi, if they hadn't had the opportunity of the Danshan Banquet, they would probably never have seen them in their entire lives. How amazing it is to be able to admire these great powers up close, and maybe even have a good relationship with them Something to crave.

    In addition, the talented juniors of the nineteen major forces are also very worthy of making friends. Who knows that after a hundred thousand years, these talents will not grow into great monks who turn the world upside down.

    "Then trouble this fellow Taoist." Qu Kuangzi took a look at this person and found that it was indeed not the one from last time, so he said politely.

    The more forces like Zhibeimen, the more they rushed here. When Zhibeimen was settled, it was only a few days before the official start of the Danshan Banquet.

    Qu Kuangzi also had the experience of coming to Tonghua City for the first time. Although it has been a long time ago, the memory of those young and frivolous and high-spirited is still vivid, so he understands that Wanli Tonghua in Tonghua City is very fond of visiting Tonghua City for the first time. How attractive are the little cubs, so they will not reject the disciples under the sect, but just warn them not to cause trouble, and then let them go.

    So, on that day, thousands of disciples at the North Gate, no matter how calm they were on weekdays, happily agreed to visit the Tung Blossom City where immortals and mortals coexist, and enjoy the scorching and brilliant Tung Blossoms.

    From the moment Yi Nanhuai saw Tonghua City, he began to feel restless and frequently distracted. Qu Kuangzi only felt excited when he came to Tonghua City for the first time.

    Junyang Sword Sect arrived earlier than Zhibei Gate, so as soon as he approached Tonghua City, Yi Nanhuai felt the aura that had been entangled with his soul, it was the aura of Weishengliang.

    When a monk's soul reaches the stage of transforming into a god, they don't need to use appearance to distinguish a person, but use breath. After all, monks have all kinds of strange methods. It is very easy to change appearance, but appearance can be disguised, but breath is difficult to cover up. Therefore, in the eyes of monks whose spirits are in the stage of transformation, no matter how clever the disguise technique is, it has no half-covering effect.

    Yi Nanhuai's soul is in the Mahayana period, so the breath of Wei Shengliang, in his mind, is as bright as a lighthouse in the dark, making people unable to move their eyes away.

    Since his rebirth till now, Yi Nanhuai has never seen Wei Shengliang. He kept a copy of what he had done in his previous life, and the name he earned, while traveling through various dangerous places, grinding Practice to squeeze one's combat ability and improve one's cultivation, and now they are finally going to meet? How is A Liang at this time?

    The kiss when we died together, even after decades, Yi Nanhuai felt that the temperature between Wei Shengliang's lips was still burning on the tip of his tongue, that feeling that even the soul was warmed, Yi Nanhuai Every time Nan Huai experienced a challenge to the limit, he took out a product, and then his heart became extremely peaceful.

    Anyway, they will meet eventually. Yi Nanhuai thought to himself, he should take this baby into his arms as soon as possible.

    Yi Nanhuai noticed that Wei Shengliang's aura had been staying in his residence, and he didn't wait to see the strange Tonghua City like others, so he smiled unconsciously. It seemed that their first time When you meet, you will still be in the arena on Mengze Lake like in your previous life.

    In his previous life, he didn't know how to feel pity. He beat him into the lake in the scramble, turning him into a drowned chicken. In this life, he has to treat him well. In a gentler way. After all, who knows if Wei Shengliang fell in love with Mo Huai, the radiant leader of the North Gate who can defeat all monks of his generation one by one?

    Yi Nanhuai silently calculated in his heart that the reward for the top prize of the Danshan Banquet this time is a watermelon-sized ice-attribute meteorite that Qian Tianzong took out—Xuanfeng Bingcuijin. This piece of meteorite is a growth material, and it happened to be used to forge A Liang's natal spirit sword.

    It was Yi Nanhuai's long-awaited plan to help Wei Shengliang forge the natal spirit sword. In the past few decades, he has collected all the materials, only one part of the main material for the sword body and one part of Ming Soul Han Xingsha are missing. As the main material for the sword body, Yi Nanhuai has long been eyeing the Xuanfeng Ice Gold that Qian Tianzong took out, and the Ming Soul Cold Star Sand needs to be obtained in the Cangming Realm.

    Among the nineteen great powers, Zhibei ranks first, Junyang ranks second, and Qiantian ranks third. Although Qiantianzong ranks third, he always wants to overwhelm Zhibeimen and Junyang Jianzong, and come up with the most important A reward, the ambition is obvious.

    Since I, a disciple of Zhibeimen, won this reward, and then gave it to A Liang of Junyang Sword Sect to forge a powerful spirit sword, I just lived up to their kindness. Yi Nanhuai wanted to feel more satisfied.