Passing through the tung flower forest, you can see a blue lake that slowly disappears into the mist. This vast and boundless lake is called Mengze, which is the official place where the Danshan Banquet is held. The entrance to the Cangming Realm is in the clouds above Mengze.

     In fact, according to the ancient records that have been handed down, Mengze was not called Mengze at all. At the time of Aotian Xianchang, it was not as big as it is now, and it was not as dense as the fog in the middle of the lake. But I don’t know when, the mist slowly rose in the center of Mengze, and it became thicker and thicker. When everyone found out, the mist was already thick and stagnant, and no monk could cross Mengze from the mist anymore. . As soon as the monk entered the range of the fog, he would start to lose consciousness, then fall into a hallucination, and finally walk out of the fog by himself.

     About ten thousand years ago, there was a Mahayana cultivator who didn't believe in this evil, brought a magic weapon to calm the mind and wake up the soul, and added a contracted spirit beast that could control illusions, and forced himself into the depths of the mist. Then, he, Disappeared……

    Some people say that these fogs are to protect the treasures in the center of Mengze, but no matter whether this guess is true or not, no monk is willing to risk his life to explore what is in the center of Mengze. But fortunately, the range of the mist was fixed tens of thousands of years ago. As long as the monks don't seek death and force their way in, the mist will have no effect on the Zangyuan Realm. However, if you want to go from Tonghua City to Qiantianzong on the other side of Mengze, you have to take a detour.

    Before Mengze expanded, it was far away from Qiantianzong, but now, its edge has touched the cliff behind the gate of Qiantianzong.

    The boat at the north gate flew over Tonghua City, and the mortals below raised their heads in amazement. Recently, the atmosphere in Tonghua City suddenly became lively, and many unfamiliar faces flocked into Tonghua City. Everyone in Tonghua City knew that , Danshan Banquet will be held soon.

    The lifespan of a mortal is only a hundred years. Even the mortals in Tonghua City can exchange with monks for elixir that can prolong life through many channels, and few people can see the grand occasion of the two Danshan Banquets.

     Therefore, the people in Tonghua City are very yearning for this Danshan Banquet that can only be seen once in a lifetime. The most important thing is that if they are lucky, they can also exchange with immortals for fairy treasures.

     Zhibeimen is the number one sect in the cultivation world, so it naturally needs to be grand enough to show its status. That's why the Zhibeimen's building boats flying over Tonghua City amazed ordinary people so much. 

    The disciple who operated the building boat parked the building boat above the residence prepared by Tonghua City for Zhibei Gate. The leader, Qu Kuangzi, jumped off the building boat and landed on the open space in front of the main hall. Behind Qu Kuangzi was Yan Xuzi and his Taoist companion Lan Li, then Yi Nanhuai, and then the leader of the disciples of each peak and other disciples.

     At this time, a group of people were already standing in the open space to welcome them, counting them, there were eleven in total.

     Seeing that the head of the North Gate had settled down, Gong Hong immediately stepped forward to greet him, bowing and bowing, "Old Monarch Qu Kuang, Venerable Cheng Jian, and Layman of Jiuzhuan, I am sorry for being far behind in welcoming you, I am the gatekeeper of Tonghua City. , Daoist Pingshan Taoist, who was ordered to greet the distinguished guests here, will also be your guide in Tonghua City, please give me more advice."