"I know it's hard to live without your love one. But you've stayed strong, my child"

"If only I have a way to save them, save Rayleigh"

"You don't need to think like that, I'm sure Rayleigh'll be happy if he know his sacrified was worthy. He considered you as his child, as Ace's little brother, so you are also my son. Parent's responsibility is to save their child from danger. So please, you don't need to take the blame for yourself"

That made Luffy even more sad, he also cried louder. He never talked to Dragon, his biological dad, until the Last War so he never knew what was it felt to have parent. He looked up to Shanks a lots but to him Shanks was just a friendly uncle. Rayleigh was the one he spent the most time with, he was the closest imagine of the parent figure to Luffy. And now Roger said he was also the former pirate king's son just made him cried harder like a broken dam. Roger came closer to him and gave him a hug which in this moment may need, and Luffy was very thankful for it. After the young pirate king had calmed down, Luffy spoke

"So why are you here Roger? It's not just a simple visit like the other days right?"

"Yes, and we need the others to come home first before we discuss this matter"

After a few days passed, Marco and Mihawk finally came home to their suprised seeing Luffy was cuddle with Roger in his sleep without any nightmare, and seem like this was the first time after so long. Roger saw those two immediately gave them a quiet sign, then looked back at Luffy, and gave him a warm smile like a father would do to their child. Then Marco spoke up with a quiet voice in order not to wake up Luffy.

"Why are you here Roger, yoi?"

"I have some important matter that we need to discuss, but let the child sleep. He's been tired from crying. In the mean time, why don't you two go and take a shower?"

"Yeah! That would be a good idea"

A few hours later, Law also came back from his daily visit and Luffy also woke up from his sleep but still cuddled into Roger. They all sat in a circle and waited for the former pirate king spoke up.

"So what is the matter you want to discuss, Roger-ya?"

"I have found the way to save your family and crews"

That simple sentence made the whole room fall into silence. But then the information started to sink inside their head, the emotion slowly showed on their face, some suprised, some was speechless, and some had their eyes wide opened. But inside all of them could felt a small hope that started to rise. After a few minute Law decided to break the silence.

"How can we do that?"

"In order to do that, you guys need to travel back in time. Every 100 years, there will be a blue moon night which is tomorrow night. There will be a whirlpool open up in the sea, you need to jump in it and travel back. But you can't decide where you will be send back, so we need a plan for that"

"Since you are our king now, Luffy. Do you have any suggest for this matter, yoi?"

"I said we should travel back. After then, Marco can come to Uncle Hawkey and take their den den numbers and give it to me. Torao you can come to the East Blue to hide from Doflamingo, it's safer there and we can meet. After we can contact with each other, we will come up with the next plan"

"That's actually a good plan, but Lu-ya what if we come back when we were a child, I would still on the North Blue then. How can I travel to East Blue"

"In that case I will come to get you"

"We need something to make sure the others have traveled back" Mihawk finally decided to spoke up.

"How about one will ask "What do you have left?" and the other will answer "The guilt of the survival"?"

"Ok, it' settled then. And last question, yoi. Luffy, should we tell the others about this once we come back, yoi?"

"Let's just tell the one you trust the most. But I can't lie so I may or may not tell my crew, anyway. If someone figures it out by themself, you can also tell them."

"It seem like you guys have figure out the plan quiet quickly. But if you can please, let Rayleigh know about me, and Ace, let him meet Ace. He's been separated from our boy for too long."

"I can help you with that, yoi"

"We should prepare for tomorrow"

"Yeah, I agree"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-Dawn island-

And that was how he found himself in the body of a seven year old, hand was holding a small knife. He also realized that he didn't have his scar on his left eye. So it was today then, the day he had his beloved devil fruit. The moment he came back to the past, he was still in Makino's bar and waiting for the red hair pirate. But then he decided to come here and think about what had happened. He was still afraid this was not reality, it was too good to be true. He finally came back to the past, he could save his family, his nakamas, his brothers, Ace and Sabo, he could save them. He had tested his strength and knew that except his devil fruit abilities, Luffy still had his Haki and physical strength. And then he remembered the talk with his uncle before they traveled back.

"Uncle Hawkey, are you going to tell Shanks what happened?"

"Yeah, I think we should tell him and I know he sometimes comes to your village so you can tell him yourself if you two meet"

"Sure"

Suddenly he was brought back by the scene of the pirate ship, the Red Force. Luffy quickly went back to Makino's bar in order to greet the incoming pirate crew.