"She killed Hyunjae" A bodyguard yelled out.

They moved in, closing up the gap between them and the hitman. With lightning-fast reflexes, she dodged and weaved between their strikes, her movements quick and fluid. One of the men threw a punch towards her head, to which she countered with a knife to his abdomen. The man wailed in agony which was soon silenced when her blade was inserted into the side of his throat.

The hitman turned back around to see the shocked looks of the other men staring back at her, but they were determined to incapacitate her. Ryujin wasn't willing to forfeit.

Despite the growing fatigue and the lingering pain in every area of her body, she continued to fight with all her might. Her movements remained to be calculated and effective; using her surroundings to gain an upper hand in the battle.

She ran up a wall and pushed herself off, landing on top of one of the stronger men. With her legs straddled on the man's shoulders, he moved carelessly as Ryujin used her strong thighs to strangle him.

The man's legs grew weak and suddenly collapsed to the ground with a loud bang, she quickly got herself up and focused on the two remaining men in front of her. As the minutes stretched into what felt like an eternity, the number of standing bodyguards dwindled. The room now lay scattered with fallen men.

Breathing heavily, Ryujin bent over with her hands on her knees, catching her breath through the small opening of her helmet. The silence of the atmosphere was deafening, broken only by the sounds of her own laboured breaths.

She took a minute to regain her composure before moving forward to her ultimate goal- eliminating her target.

-

-

-

G, 1, 2... Blood dripped off the tip of Ryujin's razor-sharp knife, forming a small puddle of red beneath her feet. 3... She brought her hands together, cracking each of her knuckles with a loud pop. In the silence of the elevator, she closed her eyes, visualising her strategy to take out the next group of bodyguards. 4... Ryujin tilted her head to the side, cracking her stiff neck and she opened her eyes. She was ready.

5...

The metal door opened with a soft thud, but the hitman was nowhere to be seen. The bodyguards stood guard in front of the empty elevator, left in shock for the missing presence of the attacker.

One of the men broke the formation and carefully walked towards the elevator to examine the area. His footsteps echoed throughout the silent atmosphere as they waited in anticipation. The elevator creaked as he stepped inside, he looked around to find any sign of the hitman.

In a split second, the hitman dropped from the ceiling, landing on top of the bodyguard with her knife in the back of his neck. She landed in a lethal pose over the man's dead body and turned to face the other men with burning intensity, who stood frozen in shock and disbelief.

Before the other bodyguards could react, she rushed towards the closest man and stabbed him multiple times in his thigh before finishing off her combo with a stab to the heart. The silence was shattered like glass as the other men were snapped out of their state of shock and lunged towards her.

Her fighting abilities and skills were faster and more advanced than any of them could imagine. She used the men's attacks to counter the others, injuring themselves in the process. With each bodyguard incapacitated, the floors were painted red with the spilled blood.

As Ryujin stood face to face with the last man standing, her phone began to ring inside her pocket. The belief second of distraction was a moment of weakness for her. The last man took it as an opportunity to lunge at her with his knife, cutting her right bicep.