The expression on the man's face was extremely ugly, and he looked at Sophia in front of him heavily, as if he wanted to confirm whether the other party was lying from the other party's provocative expression.

Maybe it's been a long time since I saw her, her idle and wanton, proud look, which made him a little unable to see through for a while.

After a long silence, the man spoke: "Sit down."

Sophia frowned slightly, for the other party's high, almost commanding tone, she directly turned around and left, without turning her head.

But unsurprisingly, as soon as she arrived at the door of the restaurant, the dog-legged guards on the other side blocked her and surrounded her.

Sophia touched her bracelet, and in the silver bracelet, a bright red mech was ready to be summoned at any time.

"Go down." At this time, there were footsteps behind him, as well as the sound of the man giving the order.

Sophia didn't look back, but the other party walked in front of her, he was two heads taller than her, and when he looked down at her, his eyes were full of helplessness: "Don't be willful, tell me, what is the relationship between you and Li Wei and that child?"

The little girl also called another young man "Father Kus", so how many fathers she had, and who gave birth to her, this matter is actually doubtful.

The man knew that Sophia was talking angry, but even if it was, he didn't want to hear her admit that she was in a relationship with another man.

So he expressed his displeasure.

It's just that now she is no longer the obedient she was back then, she is sharp and sharp, with a deep resentment towards him, and no longer cares about his emotions.

To be honest, there is a little sting in the bottom of my heart.

With a light breath, the man softened his eyebrows and followed the seduction: "That child is by no means stared at by me alone now, the live broadcast is aimed at the whole interstellar, her ability, the rebel side, the probability is already fancy her." The

man stepped forward and approached the woman: "Su Su, I won't hurt her, but the rebels will, do you understand?" "

I understand you big watermelon!

Sophia looked at the nonsense man in front of her expressionlessly.

It really hasn't changed at all, it's still the same unscrupulous means to achieve the end.

I lied to her before, and I still lie to her now!

If she hadn't known the commander of the rebel army, if she hadn't known from Ennuo that the rebel young marshal had ordered internally to honor Lan Lan as the young master, and in order to please Lan Lan, she was studying the history of Blue Star in class, and she would almost believe his nonsense.

Sophia was silent for a moment, and after a long while, she suddenly lowered her eyebrows, with some pain under her eyes: "How do you want me to believe you?" The

woman's weak expression made the man's expression move slightly, he made a look at his subordinates, and when everyone had retreated, he took the woman's hand and led her back to the restaurant.

Sophia resisted the urge to give this person a big squeeze, and "obediently" followed the other party back to the restaurant.

Bringing her to his seat, he went around to the other side of the dining room, took the plate in front of her, cut the meat and vegetables for her into small pieces, and brought it back to her.

As thoughtful as he was back then, he said, "Eat first."

Sophia ate slowly, she had not eaten such unpalatable food for a long time, of course, ordinary edible ingredients must be completely different from the 3S ingredients grown by Lanlan.

"Tell me first, what the hell is going on with that child?" During the meal, people's guards will be relaxed, and men will ask what they want to know without a trace.

"She is indeed Li Wei's child, and Li Wei and I do have a relationship." Sophia said calmly.

President: "..." The

man put down his spoon and looked at her deeply.

Sophia looked innocent: "You're all married, and I can't develop new relationships yet?" Why, I still have to guard for you, your sons are so old, what qualifications do you have to ask me? The

man pursed his lips: "But he also had other children with other women, didn't he?"

"It doesn't matter." Sophia said sullenly.

The man raised his eyebrows: "It doesn't matter how he is."

"I don't love him again."

The man paused for a while, and after a while, he picked up the spoon again and asked, "And then?"

"I don't know who he gave birth to Lan Lan, I haven't seen the woman before him, but one day, he suddenly sent Lan Lan to me, saying that the child can't be taken to the Capital Star, and he wants me to help take care of it for a while... Lan Lan was very well-behaved, she thought I was her mother, so she kept calling me mother. The

man let out a "hmm" and asked, "When she was a child, did she come into contact with alien beasts and plants?" "

Touched." Sophia said this and snorted softly again.

The man looked at her: "What's wrong?"
The
cold woman was very dissatisfied: "I ask you, did you come to me this time because of Lan Lan, or because of me, if I didn't know about Lan Lan, would you leave everything in your capital star and personally run to Yaxing to find me?"

The man chuckled, but did not answer.

"Speak." Women are displeased.

The man was helpless: "You know, nothing is more important than you."

Sophia sneered, her tone full of sourness: "Am I important? So you still marry someone else? Then you still watched coldly when my family was killed, regardless of it? The

man frowned: "I can explain this matter."

"Don't explain, I don't believe it." Sophia said and got up again, but she didn't rush to leave, but bit her red lips and said as if gambling: "You want to know about Lan Lan, I can tell you, but you want a divorce."

The man was stunned and tried to reason with her: "Su Su, this matter is very complicated..."

Sophia interrupted him: "I don't listen to this, anyway, if you figure it out, come to the hotel room tonight to find me, I want you to call your president's wife in front of me, saying that you want to divorce her, and when you say, I can tell you everything about Lan Lan."
With
that, Sophia left again.

This time, the guards outside did not stop her again.

——
That evening, in the small apartment in Yaxingwang Wine Lane.

Li Wei poured himself a glass of wine, and he leisurely lay on the sofa watching the live broadcast, while occasionally taking a sip of wine to enjoy this rare and comfortable time.

The little girl on the big screen, because she was reunited with her friends, was happily talking to her friends about what happened around her in the past two days.

She spoke fairy tales and upside down, but everyone listened to them with relish.

"Didi Didi."

At this moment, the powerful communicator rang.

Li Wei's communicator has been turned off, and only a few people can still contact him.

Randomly clicked on the communicator, it was Hu Qingya calling, Li Wei clicked a connection: "What's wrong?"
Hu Qingya on the
other side of the communicator said in a somewhat anxious tone: "Where are you?"

"Home." Li Wei took another sip of wine, his gaze always fell on the big screen in front of him, and seeing that his daughter was safe, his anxious mood in the past two days also relaxed.

"Come right away." Hu Qingya was bald: "Sophia kidnapped the president of your empire, she said that she would send this scumbag to the slaughterhouse to be slaughtered, Enno has intimately helped her find the nearest slaughterhouse address, she is already leaving!"

"Cough, cough, cough!" A large gulp of wine choked in his throat.

Li Wei sat up instantly, he put down the wine glass, and his face was full of incredulity: "What do you say?"

Sophia's

feud with the president does not affect the rest of the people in the deadly training ground.

Since Kus, You Sang, and Wei Chong walked out of the woods, not long after, Mianfeng, Ye Ling, and Su Ming also came out.

It's just that they waited for a long time, but they didn't wait for Xu Yue to come out again.

"Do you want to go in and look for it again?"

Su Ming proposed that he and Xu Yue were originally a multi-person team, and until now, there are only two of them left, and if Xu Yue is gone, then he will be the only one left after that.

"But if you go in again, will you be trapped inside again?" Yusang already had a psychological shadow, and when he thought of the fear that he couldn't turn around in it for the past two days, he didn't want to step into this forest at all.

Lan Lan immediately said at this time: "No, no, Hei Hei said, the forest is already fine."

"Black black?" Yusang didn't know why: "Who is Heihei?"

The little girl immediately stretched out her little hand: "This is black and black!"

Yusan leaned in and stared at the little girl's hand, there was nothing.

The little girl pointed to the small mole in the middle of her palm: "Here, black and black!"

You Sang stared at the little black mole, a little dazed: "This is the black black ??? It talks???
Lan
Lan immediately nodded heavily: "Uh-huh!" Hei Hei speaks fluently, at first Hei Hei will stutter, but soon it won't, Hei Hei learns things very quickly! Yusan

: "? I

read less, don't lie to me ...

Yusan questioned: "You let it talk to me now."

The little girl shook her head: "Not now, Hei Hei is sleeping now, and he can't talk until he wakes up." Yusan

: "..." At

this time, Cus grabbed the little girl's small hand and wiped the small mole.

Can't wipe it off...

But in the palm of Lanlan's hand, when did there be a small mole? How did he not remember?

Cus asked, "When did you hear it talk?"
Lan
Lan said crisply: "It was last night!" Last night, Blue Blue dreamed of Black Black, Black Black kept talking to Blue Blue, Blue Blue with Black Black went to see Blue Star, Black and Black with Blue Blue went to see other planets, we have been playing in the universe for a long time!

"Dream, dream?" Yusan was dumbfounded: "Are you saying you're just dreaming?"

[Hahaha, isn't it a dream or really can't be done, Yusan, you laughed at me to death! ]

[Lan Lan even said that she took the little black mole to Blue Star, this is not a dream, where is there a blue star in the universe? ]

Everyone thought that the little girl was just joking, but Shishu and Cus had reservations.

Shi Shu is simple and clear, the little girl is too smart, even if she sometimes has some words that do not reach the meaning, but she is not a person who cannot distinguish between dream and reality, since she said so, then there must be her reason.

And Kus ...

Cus looked at the extra small mole on his daughter's palm, a little concerned.

Lan Lan has been brought up by them since she was a child, where there are moles on her body, where there are birthmarks, they are all clear as parents.

However, when people grow up, new marks do grow on their bodies.

But this is only a few days apart...

Cus thought about it and couldn't help but glance at the sky above, as if he was hinting at something.

After a while, his light brain shook.

The wooden fish outside gave him a response, and none of them remembered that Lan Lan's palm had a mole.

If the man is careless, but Sophia and Hu Qingya don't remember, this shows that this mole was indeed absent before.

Now that there are too many people, Kus didn't ask again, he just waited until the others began to discuss whether to go into the forest to find Xu Yue, he lowered his voice and asked his daughter: "Lanlan, will you be unwell?"

"Huh?" Lan Lan didn't know why, everyone asked her if she was unwell, and when Lan Lan introduced Hei Hei to Shishu's brother before, Shishu's brother also asked so.

Lan Lan shook her head obediently: "Lan Lan is not uncomfortable, Lan Lan is very good."

Cus pursed his lips, a little relieved, and instructed: "Remember to tell your father where you are uncomfortable."

The little girl agreed stickyly: "Good!

Now that it was getting late, everyone finally decided to stay outside the woods for another night, and if Xu Yue didn't come out tomorrow morning, they would go into the forest to find him.

As a result, the night passed, and Xu Yue really did not appear.

The next day, Ye Ling finally decided to take some people into the woods to find someone.

Lan Lan also wanted to go with him, but everyone was not allowed, although they all came out of the woods yesterday, but who knows if there will be that kind of situation in the woods today that can't come out, so they firmly disagree with the little girl's risk.

However, the strange situation in the forest seemed to have really disappeared, and after Ye Ling and the others entered the forest, they found that the road conditions in the forest returned to the appearance in the map.

The forest was not large, everyone looked for three or four circles, and did not find Xu Yue's figure, and finally because they were not sure when the pursuit training was about to begin, they had to leave quickly and go to the Beacon Forest as soon as possible.

-
It's rainy today.

Sixty-four days have passed since the start of the deadly training ground.

Of the hundreds of competitors on the field, only 12 remain.

Nana doesn't know who else is on the field right now.

She just sat barefoot on the hillside near the Xinghai Highland.

She is different today than she was sixty-four days ago!

I don't know how long I haven't washed my head, my body has long been smelly, and the whole body is so poor that a bottle of nutrient solution has to be divided into three meals.

As the president's niece, she is a little princess who has been spoiled to the end, but she now lives not like a woman at all, and she even picks her feet under the live camera.

Like a beggar, she casually found a big tree to shelter from the rain, Nana sat on the branch, holding her war-damaged version of the supply bag, and began to buckle the rope to calculate how many supplies were left in it.

Two bottles of nutrient solution, two bottles of mineral water, two open-ended B-grade short knives, and a pair of A-grade gloves with an estimated durability of less than 40%.

After carefully reading the things, they put them back in their backpacks and put them away.

At this moment, the rain in the sky suddenly became heavier.

Countless raindrops fell from the gaps in the leaves, Nana covered the hood of the protective suit and wrapped her head, she was thinking about whether to change places to shelter from the rain, suddenly...

Only listening to the "boom", in the open space less than thirty meters away from her, a flash of light and shadow flashed, and then, a cold figure wearing a mecha appeared out of thin air.

Nana's whole person was stunned.

She looked at the mecha figure, a pair of eyes, gradually demented...

At the same time, in her live broadcast room, the barrage has exploded!

【Hurry! It's a simulated rebel army that has been dropped! Pursuit training began!!!!!

——

Crazy Canyon on the way to the Xinghai Highlands.

Su Ming was still unhappy that he hadn't found Xu Yue.

Lan Lan knew that Brother Su Ming and Brother Xu Yue were best friends, and the little girl immediately ran to Brother Su Ming and gently pulled the corner of Brother Su Ming's clothes.

Su Ming lowered his eyes and looked at the little girl beside him: "What's wrong, Lan Lan?" The

little girl said softly: "Big brother, don't be sad, Lan Lan has asked all the kittens to help Lan Lan find Brother Xu Yue, if the kittens find Brother Xu Yue, the kittens will tell Brother Xu Yue to come here to find Lan Lan."

Su Ming actually guessed that Xu Yue should have withdrawn from the competition.

After all, after cracking the maze, they found that this forest was actually not big, if Xu Yue was still in the forest, they couldn't find it, and now that he had disappeared, then it could only be a withdrawal.

Although I don't know what danger he encountered and was forced to withdraw from the competition, the game was cruel, and he really couldn't stick to it, and he could only accept it.

"Okay, thank you Lan Lan." He thought a lot in his heart, but in his mouth, Su Ming still thanked the little girl, and at the same time he pulled the hood on the little girl's head.

Now it's still raining in the sky, they are wearing protective clothing, the little girl does not have a suitable protective clothing, she is wearing Swell's clothes, the adults' clothes are relatively large, and the little girl's hood always feels that it is not firmly covered.

Lan Lan obediently let Brother Su Ming sort out her hat for her, and then she took the initiative to take Brother Su Ming's hand and go with Brother Su Ming.

The squad continued methodically.

There were eight of them, with a Wind Red Wolf in the outside, of which Ye Ling and You Sang walked in the front, Sweil, Lan Lan, Wind Red Wolf and Su Ming walked in the middle, followed by Sleeping Wind and Shi Shu, and walking at the end was Wei Chong, who was behind the hall.

The rain slowly became heavier.

At this moment, Ye Ling, who was walking in front, suddenly spoke up: "Wait."

Everyone suddenly stopped.

Ye Ling looked at the sky in front of him with an ugly face, and under the strange rain curtain, golden points of light were falling from the sky!

Ye Ling knew what this was almost immediately, and he said solemnly towards everyone: "The pursuit training has begun!"

In an instant, everyone suddenly became alert.

Kus raised his hand and pulled Lan Lan, who was still close to Su Ming, over, he wrinkled his eyebrows and looked at the points of light in front of him, and suddenly, countless points of light appeared behind them.

The main content of the pursuit training is that the organizer automatically throws a large number of simulated rebels into the training ground, so that the simulated rebels can chase and kill the contestants.

These simulated rebels are not real people, just intelligent robots whose performance has been adjusted in advance.

Simulated rebel army Curry, five hundred robots have been placed in advance, and these intelligent robots will intelligently adjust the number of people who should be put according to the number of remaining participants in the field, comprehensive combat effectiveness, and comprehensive cooperation.

For example, if there are 12 contestants left in the arena, then the first round, logically speaking, should be 12 mock rebels.

The main is a one-on-one chase.

However, each contestant's ability is different.

An S-class contestant, assigned to an enemy, is a normal simulator.

However, one Tier 2s contestant, assigned to the enemy, is five ordinary simulators.

By analogy, a 3S-level contestant is assigned to ten ordinary simulation corps, with a leader simulation army.

And if in this process, the contestants cooperate, and the simulated rebel army takes into account the situation that the comprehensive strength of the contestants is 1+1 and the overall strength will be greater than 2, then they will also adjust the number of simulated troops.

That is to say, if two S-level ability people cooperate, then what will be assigned to them will not be two simulation troops, but four simulation troops.

Therefore, when it comes to chase training, the more people get together, the better.

Because once the number of cooperative contestants increases, the number of simulated troops against them will also double many times, especially when there are high-level abilities among the contestants, this doubling base will be very terrifying.

And that's just the beginning.

Pursuit.Training is usually nine days in total.

Generally, the first three days are one difficulty, the middle three days are another, and the last three days are burst difficulty.

That is, if the simulated rebel who hunted you down was 1 for the first three days, then in the middle three days, it will become 2, and in the last three days, it will become 4.

One changes two, two changes four, and in the last three days, it is usually also when your materials and energy are about to run out, at this time, your enemies are not decreasing, but increasing, can you still hold on?

For Ye Ling and the others' small detachment, these are all things that need to be considered later, and what they need to consider now is that the people have not yet arrived at the wider battlefield of the Beacon Forest, but the pursuit training has begun.

And because of the large number of their small detachments, there are at least six simulation army leaders and hundreds of ordinary simulation troops who are about to be put next to them.

If it was a total victory, the small detachment, under the command of Major Ye Ling, was not unable to fight against these hundreds of analog troops.

However, Shi Shu was seriously injured by the Greedy Blood Leopard, and the poison of the sleeping wind has not yet been solved, You Sang and Ye Ling were previously killed by the man-eating tree, and now although they are mostly better, their combat effectiveness is only seventy percent of the time when they were completely victorious...

However, although I knew that this battle was not easy to fight, after all, I was also prepared before.

Taking a deep breath, Ye Ling immediately ordered: "All the members separate, take out their weapons, and defend with the T990 military formation!" All

are cadets and naturally know what the T990 Phalanx is.

The crowd immediately scattered in a regular manner.

Lan Lan was still standing in the middle in a daze, and suddenly, she was picked up by Kus's father, who held her body in one hand and a silver cold spear in the other!

Lan Lan didn't know what the situation was, but she saw that everyone was so nervous, and the little girl also became nervous, she swallowed her spit, and firmly hugged her father's neck.

At the same time, the points of light in the sky continued to fall.

After these points of light fell, they turned into rebels wearing mecha.

"It's shameless! Forget about the simulation army! Or the mecha army! None of us have mechs! Yusan couldn't help but curse.

How hard it is to find mecha materials in the arena! These people who do not have mechatures are chased and killed by mechas, it is already difficult enough, this simulation army doubles and doubles, it is simply not to give them a way to live!

Heavy rain mixed with points of light and still falling.

But gradually, everyone felt wrong.

Yusang was stunned: "Isn't it a mistake?" We only have three 3s capable people here, no matter how to double, at most eight leader army ah, how come now there are ten leaders down!!! Mian

Feng also said in a deep voice: "Not only that, the number of ordinary soldiers is not right, there are already two hundred, but the number is still increasing." These

people add up, it is clear that there should be a hundred and a few ordinary troops, plus eight leading troops, it is absolutely impossible to exceed so many people!

Yes, the number of people is completely wrong, and the people outside also find it strange.

Hu Qingya ordered the staff to investigate immediately to see if there was any bug in the system!

Muyu is also quickly querying through the background.

Even Li Li, who was guarding Sophia and not allowing Sophia to really push the president to the chopping workshop to smash, couldn't help but help investigate at this time.

He looked at the unconscious imperial president on the floor of the hotel, and his face was ugly: "It won't be his ghost again, right?"

Sophia looked bad next to her: "So I said I killed him."

Li Wei didn't bother to pay attention to her, he was thinking about how to wake up the president and ask.

At this moment, his communicator rang, and it was from Muyu.

Li Wei immediately picked up: "What's wrong?"

Muyu's tone was very bad: "I don't know what the situation is, the things in the simulated army warehouse are set up in advance, not controlled externally, I can't directly intervene here in the number of simulated troops, and what I show here is that the number of people is normal... Is the president awake over there in your way?

Li Wei said in a deep voice: "No, Sophia wanted him to die and gave him a hemp vine fruit!" Wooden

fish: "..." Blue

and blue species of hemp vine fruit, the anesthetic effect of that thing, Val did not dare to use it indiscriminately!

Li Wei asked again: "Do you think about a way over there, I see that the simulation army is still falling, how much will it take?" Muyu

had a headache: "I don't know, my side is showing normal... Groove, wait!

At this moment, Muyu suddenly found a string of hidden data on the background scanning interface.

In the next second, Muyu stood up directly from the chair and said loudly: "Hey, it's Lan Lan!" "What

?" Li Wei immediately asked.

Muyu's hand was a little shaky, he looked at the data code on the screen, people were stupid: "When Cus entered the arena, I completely modified his data to Swell, so the system will not judge him as a 3S ability, but I didn't expect to modify Lan Lan... I thought Lan Lan was not a contestant, and the system would not scan her, but when I did this system before, I didn't expect that someone would break in by mistake, so there were some small details, I didn't change it at the time..."

"What the hell do you mean, you hurry up!" Li Wei didn't want to hear him say that nonsense!

Mu Yu wiped his face, and his throat was dry: "Their small detachment added up, it is indeed judged that it should accept eight leading armies, and 112 ordinary troops, but..."

Muyu swallowed his spit: "Lan Lan's combat strength value alone was actually judged to accept 10 leading armies and 202 ordinary troops." ...... This is still considering her young age, and the system kindly reduced her number by three times..."

Li Wei: "?

Li Wei was puzzled: "What do you mean?"

"That is to say..." Muyu took a deep breath: "The system believes that Lan Lan alone should be counted as five 3S ability, so most of the number of people are brought by Lan Lan..."

Li Wei: "????? "