Subconsciously, Fang Lue wanted to raise his hand to pick up the apple.

    "Is sister awake? Sister! Sister—" Fang Yuan's excited voice came from far away before the kid arrived.

    Opening the door and seeing that Fang Lue was awake, the whole person rushed towards her like a small cannonball and threw herself into her arms, crying, "Sister, you scared me to death! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-"

    Fang's father and mother looked at each other and smiled. , Then smiled and watched the siblings make out.

    Since the birth of his younger brother, his parents have been working abroad all year round and are not at home. Fang Yuan, who cannot do without his parents at a young age, has been living abroad with his parents. She is not familiar with Fanglue who has been in China for many years, and this is the first time she has been approached.

    The doctor checked all the indicators and there were no problems, and Fang Lue quickly completed the discharge procedures.

    After learning that she was discharged from the hospital, Fa's youngest and best friend Qi Hui immediately came to the door and brought her a gift, which was a poster.

    "Dum thump——" She finished the funny dubbing and opened the poster. On the poster was the adult version of Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie with an extra suture on his forehead?

    Xiaohui introduced excitedly: "This is the peripherals of the new show "Curse O Return Battle" that we have been making appointments for a long time! You have been in a coma for too long, and the first season of its animation is over, so go watch Wujo Wuzhen really super! He's so handsome! Xia Youjie is too crazy!"

    Fang Lue looked at the poster, wondering if these two DKs are still handsome after their animation, and they seem to be very popular.

    Xiaohui saw that she was fascinated by watching and did not respond, so she couldn't help laughing and said: "It's very handsome, you go to watch the plot and it's very interesting!"

    Fang Lue withdrew his gaze and looked at his fingers. The body can't feel the power of the spell at all, but the magic spell can do this, and Jie has a spell that can do it.

    Only the inborn technique is engraved in the body and cannot be changed, so she still has to try the red blood technique.

    But the knives at home were all put away by the mother, and someone has been following her now. I'm afraid she suspects that she has a tendency to self-harm, so I have to find a suitable time.

    On the other side, Gojo Satoru is choosing a gift to meet his childhood sweetheart and fiancée Alio.

    After picking it for a long time, he finally settled on a golden bracelet, and immediately asked the waiter to pack it up, and then couldn't wait to go back to Kamo's house next door to his house.

    His old man was also there, and he was making tea with Alio's father. The two old men drank tea every day and didn't know what to drink.

    Patriarch Kamo and Patriarch Gojo looked at his hurrying footsteps, looking like a young man anxious to meet his sweetheart, and the topic naturally came to imagining the future.