? Probably because they don't want to break this delicate and fragile balance.

    But it's normal to avoid it. Normal people will think so when they encounter such things.

    Although it is said that it is impossible for the two heirs of the Yusan family to be together, they are childhood sweethearts for more than seven years.

    Back in the box, Kamo slightly still maintained the previous movement, sitting there with his hands on his chin, wondering what he was thinking.

    Xia Youjie sat down beside her, and asked casually, "What are you thinking about?"

    The black-haired girl turned her head when she heard the question, and still stared at her with scrutinizing eyes full of oppression. he.

    Xia Youjie looked at her naturally, and then asked, "Do you want to drink something else if you don't drink honey water?

    " You have to memorize it."

    This request was a bit unexpected, but Xia Youjie changed into a squatting position very simply, "Come on."

    Kamo moved over slowly, reaching out to put his hand on his shoulder.

    Xia Youjie lowered his head, and carefully found the girl's thigh wrapped in knee socks before supporting her on her back, which was much lighter than expected.

    There is a slight pulling sensation on the scalp, it should be that the hair that has been put down is overwhelmed and rubbed against. The touch and location are the cheeks, right?

    Xia Youjie couldn't help imagining in his mind the image of the black-haired girl leaning on his back and rubbing her cheek against his hair, and he was instantly fascinated.

    The voice unconsciously lowered, "Then let's go back?"

    The person behind did not answer, only the sound of light and slow breathing remained.

    Miss Sanada whispered: "Miss Lue is asleep."

    Xia Youjie nodded and said, "Then let's go first."

    Miss Sanada nodded, and then made a cheering gesture at him with clenched fists.

    Xia Youjie laughed, it was still very early, and the evening wind in early spring was just right, so he walked slowly back to the high school with his back on his back.

    Pedestrians returning home on the road are in a hurry, but they will not be noisy.

    "Jie——"

    "Wake up?"

    Kamo slightly still maintained the posture of lying on his back, and replied lazily: "Well, just at that moment, the metabolism is too fast." The

    voice was nasal, and a touch of burnout.

    The metabolism of magicians is faster than that of ordinary people, and the slightly faster operation method will probably be faster.     Xia Youjie suggested with a smile: "Then let 's change to a happy one with a slower metabolism?