He made a gesture of one, which was actually the number he wanted to give at the beginning .

    In fact, under the two premises of the young lady, monopoly or not has no effect. After all, the current sphere of influence of Hong Kong and black is only in Yokohama. And the eldest lady generously circled the entire Kanagawa County.

    Ha, he laughed out loud, not being generous, Kanagawa is right next to the Tokyo Conjuration High School, and the conjuration spirits in this area don't need help from outsiders in the conjuration world. That's why I took advantage of the trend and circled it for them.

    In fact, there is really no shortage of money in the magic world, and there are many people who are rushing to donate money, and there will always be qualified ones after screening.

    Kamo was very calm when he heard the words, "Yes, but we also have an additional requirement. In recent years, there have been more and more special magic spirits. I hope that your organization can help during the peak period." One thing to say, this Central

    Plains Mr. Chuya's fighting power is too high, and it's the same as that of the poet. Wait, this Mr. Nakahara also likes to bully Mr. Dazai, right?

    Osamu Dazai took a clear look at the ignorant slug around him, and sold him without hesitation, "Yes, but up to three times a year, and the reward will be double that of the special grade.

    " The combat power can be bought with money to make a fortune, Kamo smiled slightly: "Then it is a happy cooperation." The

    slug can pay back some of the money by working hard, and Dazai Osamu also showed the same smile: "It is a happy cooperation."

    Since the matter After the negotiation was settled, Osamu Dazai took out a business card and put it on the table, "May I exchange contact information?"

    Gojo Satoru immediately picked up the business card and put it in his pocket, idly saying: "Just wait for us to contact you when the time comes. ”

    Kamo turned a blind eye to this, smiled and said: “We will contact you as soon as possible.”

    Osamu Dazai did not force him, but left his contact information, and the two sides said goodbye and broke up.

    "Just now I feel like I can't get in the conversation at all—" Gojo Satoru stretched out his hand and hooked Xia Youjie's shoulder and asked, "Jie, are you also unable to get in the conversation." The latter spread his hands and said: "Not only can't get in the way at

    all , I still feel like the two are talking."

    Kamo was slightly taken aback when he heard this, but quickly covered it up.

    "Hahaha——" Wutiao Wu burst out laughing, hanging on Xia Youjie's body like a boneless body, "Quick, Jie releases the arbitrary door, and we are back to the college!" Xia Youjie walked to the

    corner The curse spirit was released to open any door, and several people entered one after another.

    Nakahara Nakaya over there was also feeling that he couldn't get in the conversation for the first time, and he still had a vague sense of sight. Suddenly his eyes lit up and he said: "I see, Dazai, it's okay for you to talk to her." It's like talking to another Dazai."