At that time , the door opened revealing tzuyu. Sana and suho stopped. Sana looked at the door. She looked at tzuyu. Tzuyus head was on fire seeing the scene Infront of her. It was like a war was happening in her mind. Her heart was crying seeing them like that. Seeing the person you love getting kissed and making out with someone that isn't you has to be the worst feeling ever. Tzuyu looked at sana with her cold, sad eyes and emotionless face.

"If you guys want to do something funny here then I would say no. " Said tzuyu in her cold voice.
"We were doing it with the door closed. I don't see any problem with that. " Said suho.
"But I do. We have kids here. Don't tell me you do it Infront of the twins. " Said tzuyu with her frowning face. At that moment sana stood up.

"No we don't. We care about the kids unlike you. I am sure suho cares about the kids more than you do. " Said Sana looking straightly at tzuyu. It still hurts her saying those words to tzuyu. But she needs to be strong.

Tzuyu scoffed hurting . Suho stood up. He then proudly put his hand on sana's shoulder.
He smiled looking at sana. While sana also looked at him smiling.

Tzuyu just stared.
"Yeah of course. He cares more than I do. After all you have already gave my place to him. So technically now you think he is the parent of our kids. " Said tzuyu with her hurt eyes.
Sana's eyes looked somewhere else.
"But thats what you think. " Continued tzuyu.
"Sana......in my life, my kids are my everything. But let's forget it. Cause you would never believe if I say that I care for the kids. So it's a waste of time. " Said tzuyu with her emotionless face and sad eyes.

"Lunch is ready, you guys can join us. " Said tzuyu. Then left them. The room was in silence after she left.
"S-shall we go?" Asked sana. Suho nodded. They then reached downstairs.

"Ohh suho-shi you are here?" Asked hyewon.
"We didn't know . " Said minju smiling.
"Ohh mom called you?" Said hyunjin kind of a lower tone. It's not like she hates him or anything. It's just she doesn't like the idea of sana and him being together.

"No , I actually came here to see if everythings fine or not. I care for all of you guys welfare. " Suho said.

"Uncle suho!!!" The twins screamed and ran to suho leaving tzuyu's hands . Suho kneeled down and hugged the twins. Tzuyu felt hurt again.

'great now my kids too' tzuyu thought.
The twins then broke the hug with suho.
"How are you guys?" Asked suho.
"Good!!!" They said happily. At that time tzuyu walk passed. The twins immediately ran and followed tzuyu. They hugged tzuyu's legs giggling. Tzuyu was startled at first. But smiled seeing her two daughters.

Tzuyu then started to place the plates on the table. She made sure to glance at sana from time to time. She placed the foods on the table.

"Hello uncle suho. " It was jeongin who just woke up. Suho smiled at jeongin.
"Hey jeongin, you are growing up fast. " Said suho.
"Yeah, I know. " He said. Jeongin then took the seat beside sana. On his other side minju was sitting, facing minju is hyewon, beside her is sullyoon and yiren then tzuyu and beside tzuyu it's hyunjin.

They then started to eat the food peacefully.
"Mwama meat...." Said sullyoon pointing at the meat. Tzuyu who was munching her food took the plate and served it to sullyoon. She made sure to cut the meat into small picese for sullyoon to eat. She did the same to yiren. The twins enjoyed the food.

Sana saw how the twins were attached to tzuyu. Her heart fluttered. Seeing tzuyu with the kids has always made her feel happy. As a mother she always becomes happy seeing her kids interacting with their other parent.

But then there was this worried feeling. Feeling that if this continues then  they will choose tzuyu . Sana will lose her twins. So it's important to pull them more to her.