The level test of mental strength also requires the use of special instruments, but the physical fitness is too low, which generally means that the mental strength will not be very high.

To be fair, Si Xun was very disappointed.

Although Si Ying's talent in those years was not top-notch, it also crushed many of her peers, and finally fell in love with a civilian who came out of nowhere.

Si Xun had seen the man several times, and his impression was that he was a sick man. He looked weak and coughed a few steps.

At this moment, he finally saw Ruan Qiu with his own eyes. His original silver hair was dyed black, and his body was slender and thin, which made Si Xun seem to see the civilian who fascinated Si Ying at the beginning. Even if he quarreled with his family, he would be with him.

And Si Ying's circle has been very simple since she was a child. She only liked such a person. If she secretly conceived a child, she must be with that person.

Unfortunately, Ruan Qiu's appearance is six or seven points similar to Si Ying, but she did not inherit all her talents.

- A little waste.

This is Si Xun's first impression of Ruan Qiu after meeting him.

Ruan Qiu, who was standing below, was completely stunned. He tried to digest the meaning of the inquiry, and asked cautiously and carefully, "Who are you?"

The enquirer replied, "According to the blood relationship, you should call me uncle."

"Uncle..."

Ruan Qiu quietly pinched his hand and confirmed that he was not dreaming. He opened his eyes slightly incredulously: "Are you my uncle?"

It turns out that he is not an orphan. He still has relatives in this strange place.

Although all this happened too quickly, Ruan Qiu was unprepared and could not fully accept it in a short time.

But in his cognition, it is absolutely a happy thing to be able to reunite with his relatives.

Moreover, his uncle seems to be very powerful.

Ruan Qiu even felt an inexplicable and familiar sense of intimacy in Si Xun, as if he was really his uncle.

Ruan Qiu almost held his breath, and the shallow pupils, which were very similar to Si Xun, stared at him.

The expression on his face was surprised, curious and inquiring, and he was obviously happy.

Is he... happy?

Si Xun narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at Ruan Qiu again.

Ruan Qiu's reaction was different from what he expected.

After all, he was with a star thief before, and their behavior was still very close.

In addition, in the marginal area like Loren Mercury, the order is scattered and chaotic, and the resources are poor and backward. It is good for ordinary people to live safely.

If Ruan Qiu has been here for 18 years, how can his personality and affairs be so... simple.

When he looked at Ruan Qiu's eyes again, Si Xun paused slightly and then looked away.

That's all, the person has been found and brought back.

He raised his hand and told Tang Qian, "Take him down first and clean it up."

Tang Qian answered and immediately took Ruan Qiu out of the room. Ruan Qiu quickly said, "Wait, I... I still have a companion outside."

I don't know if it was his illusion. After hearing this, Si Xun's face sank a little in an instant: "Companion?"