Seeing that Tang Qian really agreed, Ruan Qiu's tense nerves relaxed a little, and he probably had a little bottom in his heart.

After that, Ruan Qiu followed Tang Qian all the way to the strange starship not far away.

The starship is very large, with a circle of white lights on the bottom, and the towering metal shell can't be seen in the dim sight.

More Union troops stood along the way. They were well trained and stood still, quietly waiting for orders.

Tang Qian and Ruan Qiu went unimpeded all the way into the starship.

There are also Union guards in the starship, which are like check levels, equipped with various mechanical instruments and weapons, and even a snowflake can't fly in.

When Ruan Qiu passed an iron gate, the detector by the door suddenly sounded an alarm, and the two Union troops beside him immediately guarded and raised the ion gun in his hand.

Tang Qian quickly waved his hand to let the allied army retreat and asked Ruan Qiu softly, "Are you carrying metal on your body? You need to take it out before you can pass through this door.

Ruan Qiu bowed his head and took out the communication and mechanical box that Xi Yuan gave him from his pocket.

An allied army came forward and took away the communication and mechanical box, and then Ruan Qiu successfully passed through the iron gate.

And it seems that these two things are not going to be returned to him.

Tang Qian stood in the door waiting and continued to lead him inside. Ruan Qiu took a look at the removed communicator and followed silently.

The two passed through a narrow passage, and the surrounding environment began to become different.

The eyes are no longer a cold mechanical shell, but like coming to a residence somewhere. There are even yellow and blue flowers by the square glass window, which grows very well in this almost enclosed starship.

After passing through the two gates guarded by the Union Army again, Tang Qian took Ruan Qiu into a room.

The room was very large, and the interior was decorated like a study. Ruan Qiu looked up and saw a man sitting inside.

This man should not look more than forty years old. He wears a white satin robe, embroidered with exquisite patterns on the collar and cuffs, and sits on a carved wooden chair with several gems. He has a noble temperament.

He was handsome and not affected by the traces of time. His silver hair was tied behind his head, and a few strands were lowered from the side of his face. He was looking up, and his light pupils looked a little cold.

After seeing the characteristics of this person's appearance and silver-haired light pupils, Ruan Qiu looked a little dull.

Looking at it carefully, his facial features seem to be slightly similar to his own.

Ruan Qiu had a vague guess in his heart, and he heard the man snort coldly, and his eyes were full of disgust.

"This is my sister and that waste," Si Xun glanced at Ruan Qiu, looked at him from top to bottom, and said, "Little waste?"

After finding Ruan Qiu, the allied army took his blood as soon as possible and made a blood relationship with the remaining blood samples of Si Ying.

As a result, the match between the two was as high as 99.999%. He was indeed Si Ying's own son.

Along with the identification, there is also Ruan Qiu's blood test report. Some values in the report indicate that he is in poor physical condition, which should be caused by long-term malnutrition and low physical fitness.