In the face of Xiyuan, he smiled carefully: "It's my fault. I didn't stop them. Your lord doesn't remember the villain's fault... Don't worry, they will never say anything about this..."

Xi Yuan glanced at him coldly and turned to walk to the room.

He opened the door and found Ruan Qiu standing by the door.

Not long after Ruan Qiu got up, his silver hair was slightly messy. When he saw Xi Yuan coming in, he stared at him in place.

Xi Yuan approached, and his fingertips touched his cheek: "I slept for so long."

After a nap, he slept straight to dinner.

At this time, the attack of the abyss was completely different from what it looked like not long ago, and the anger disappeared.

Ruan Qiu answered vaguely and asked, "Who are those people?"

He was accidentally seen by a stranger. He was a little worried, but at this time, he was a little relieved to see that Qi Yuan seemed to be nothing had happened.

"People nearby," Xi Yuan said, "Don't worry about it."

"Have they left yet?" Ruan Qiu asked again, looking inexplicably nervous, and her eyelashes trembled, "Just now... I heard it."

He was right at the door, and the noise and voice outside could be heard clearly.

Of course, it also includes attacking the abyss.

Qi Yuan's breath paused slightly, and he naturally took Ruan Qiu's hand and comforted him in a low voice, "Don't be afraid."

He thought that Ruan Qiu was scared when he heard his threatening words.

Ruan Qiu did hear it, but he cared more about the previous sentence.

Do you like it too?

Also? Like it?

Ruan Qiu unconsciously curled up his fingertips, and the tip of his ears turned slightly red. He felt that it was just a sentence, and he still said it to others.

He quietly looked at Xi Yuan and nodded quietly when he saw that Xi Yuan didn't seem to say anything else or explain.

There was no stove in the dining room. It was too cold to sit in it. Xiyuan asked Qi Li to send dinner directly to the room.

Ruan Qiu's food was still very small. He only filled half a bowl of porridge and drank it while burning in his hand.

-

Alpha's main star.

After reading the second report from Loren Mercury, Si Xun looked a little gloomy.

Tang Qian stood aside and whispered, "How long has it been? It must be the first contact. Maybe the situation is not..."

The Allies successfully met Ruan Qiu, but did not send back the image, and said that there was another very dangerous person around him, most likely to be a member of the former Star Thieves.

According to the report, this person has a strong desire to control or possess the target person, and it is suspected that he has a lot to do with him.

At the end of the report, all the information collected about Xiyuan is attached, including his birth, experience, and his former position in the Star Thieves.

Until now, he is still number 001 in the interstellar reward order, ranking first in the reward.

Loren Mercury was remote and backward. Tang Qian guessed that Ruan Qiu's life there was not easy, but he didn't expect that he would have something to do with such a person.