Test 1 (Technoblade's perspective)

Testing from Technoblade's perspective for the second idea:

Keep, on, running.

Blood for the BLOOD GOD!!

POG!!

Run run run Techno!

The voices echoed in my head. They rocketed off of the walls of my skull and drove me crazy. I could see ahead of me, an amber glow humming in my surroundings.

The scorching temperatures had never bothered me before. But as I skidded past a lake of lava, I felt myself overheating. The sweat drenched my shirt as I felt the only sense of relief envelope me.

My hooves slowed as I reached a sort of blue forest. It was a Nether biome. It was a newer discovery. The voices in my head had slowed ever so slightly.

The cooler breeze from the forest felt like heaven in Hell. I slowly stumbled between the trees, leaning against the trunks of the fungus infested forest.

As I lifted my gaze, I let out an exasperated sigh at the reddish haze that flooded my vision, an ever-eternal reminder that I was never fully in control.

This reddish haze was greater than that of the usual one that inhabited this Hellish land. This Hellish place could scorch the wool off of a lamb and could burn the likes of a dragon.

I felt at home here most days. The golden sheen of the prized material of which I enjoyed. The fiery blaze of the demons that inhabited the strongholds my kind avoided.

It was an aura and a lifestyle not many could withstand. But I felt that I, the servant of the Blood God, could never perish from such mortal worries.

However, the thing that followed and tracked me, the grave and ineffable black hood that was hunting me. I could never stop to rest. Yet here I found myself, panting from exhaustion, in a blue forest.

I felt my reddish haze that clouded my eyes lift. I was in control again. Time to rest.

The voices warned. So I stumbled forward, iron dagger in hand, crown resting on my brow.

Suddenly I felt my head light up with excitement. It was an unusual feeling for such a moment in time.

"Chat? What is it?"

I questioned aloud. My hand scraped down a fungus log as I nearly slipped off of my feet. They were screaming about a nearby entity.

The only dangerous thing about such blue forests, the dreaded Ender people. Their purple magic and their menacing heights were something to fear, especially in heightened numbers.

I made sure to keep my gaze down as I glanced around, looking for the tall black figure, unquestionably nearby.

I spotted something peculiar; a young boy had appeared. He was rather tall, and pale. His eyes glowed red as though albino. I took a step closer, ready to end his little life simply for laying witness to my escapade.

Suddenly he turned to face me, with a darkened half and a gleaming green eye. His unnatural height and lanky figure left no doubt in my mind. This creature was a hybrid of an enderman no question.

Suddenly I felt my eyes burn and scorch themselves as they glowed their fierce Ruby red. The voices had taken control yet again. I felt my heart rate leap in fear for this young rare being.

I didn't want to harm the young lad, but the voices got what they wanted. Yet for once, they desired my safety, rather than blood. I felt myself move once again, launching against the cool wind of the blue forest and sprinting across the netherrack.