𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 - 𝐈

In celebration of my birthday, this is gonna be a special chapter. This will be a short headcannon of how they met you, it's a complete different AU just to note.

HEADCANNON'S

Shinobu Kocho
     - You were a fellow demon slayer who were hurt, you were taken to the butterfly estate to get healed. Shinobu gave you a check up because she was free that day you came, once meeting her though, you sensed anger from her and asked her about it.

Naturally she was shocked you could tell that, and didn't say anything about it. But she did got to know you for the next few days as you healed, she was very intrigued by you and wanted to be your friend.

     - You reminded her of her big sister, kanae. So she immediately took a liking to you, although it kinda irks her on how you would tease her about her height since you are five foot eight inches.

She loves spending time with you, despite being a short time. She grew attached to you and wanted for you to be safe at all times, she told you that you were welcome to come by anytime.

Uzui Tengen
     - You were a demon slayer that was under his care as his tsuguko, he found you to be flamboyant. When you met, he asked you to be his fourth wife. You won't lie, you were surprised when you heard fourth wife.

You also met his wives and they liked you immediately, they treated you like you were apart of their family. Uzui gave you the title of the unofficial fourth wife.

     - You reminded him of all of his wives at the same time, not only that your personality was flamboyant and you were flamboyant as well as he says. He gives you a hellish training to be fair, though he and his wives treat you all the time.

You were not really bothered by the fact that he was in a poly relationship, actually you supported it, that's why he liked you very much. His wives also were very greatful you supported them, and they would practically do anything for you.

Mitsuri Kanroji
     - You were her best friend from her village, you helped her to realize that those men there were in the wrong. Once she became a demon slayer though, she barely saw you. Although you joined the demon slayers a couple months after she did.

You met her once you were given a mission together, she balled her eyes out once she saw you. She couldn't believe that you were apart of the corps, so she took you in immediately after the mission.

     - You reminded her of a teddy bear, one because you were so cuddly, two because you were so adorable. She loves to spend time with you and Iguro was rather annoyed by that.

She did give you a hell of a training when she took you in, although you didn't mind. She was surprised on how much progress you did within one week and she would often take you out whenever you two don't have missions.

Kyojuro Rengoku
     - You were mitsuri's older sister, you joined her when she joined the corps. Mitsuri introduced you to each other after being taken in as his tsuguko. He was very surprised by your cold attitude and you unwillingly became his friend.

You met him and his little brother while visiting mitsuri, you were supposed to take out mitsuri because you wanted to hang out. But he joins because mitsuri begged you, you didn't really mind though.