𝐕𝐈

Y/N's POV

It was a fairly quiet day in the Wisteria Crest, me being lazy and just in my futon staring at the ceiling and Yoriichi just being clingy to his brother.

I sighed quietly as I read the book, it was boring. I want my phone back, I can't take this anymore. I'm getting old mentally. I groaned and shut the book close and placed it back in my bag, I stared up at the ceiling with boredom.

My eyes then trailed to the door as I examined my room, as if there was something there. "Have you forgotten about us?" A familiar voice spoke from nowhere. I shot up and looked around, a bit confused.

"Where are you?" I asked curiously, I heard a chuckle from him. I tensed up as I felt a cold breath hit the nape of my neck "Here!" My eyes snapped to behind me as I saw Xaviel.

"Xaviel!" I warned as I backed away from him, he cracked a smile as he started to laugh. I grumbled but frowned as I laid back down on the ground, Xaviel shook his head as he watched me with a smile.

"Don't lay on the dirty floor, Y/n!" He scolded slightly, I rolled my eyes at what he said as I got up. "I'm bored." I muttered as I stared at him blankly, he just gave a smile as he nodded. "Me too! That's why I came here you know!" He spoke, winking.

I rolled my eyes as I rested my head on the palm of my hand, sighing in complete boredom. Suddenly Xaviel flinched a bit, before frowning. "Awe.. I'm needed already! I'll see you soon, alright?" He asked smiling at me.

I gave a nod as my expression stayed the same, he smiled at that before disappeared to a portal. The door opened, my eyes trailed towards the door as I saw the twins. "I felt...Someone's presence here..Who was.. it?" Kokushibo spoke up.

I just smiled before shrugging "Don't know what you're talking about. I'm all alone here with my thoughts!" I said raising my hand as I smirked at him.

He shook his head as yoriichi just smiled, I looked back to the window as I heard the door close. I yawned as I laid back down facing my side of the wall, a blank look on my face.

"I wonder what day it is..Better yet when am I gonna meet him." I said boredly as I looked at the ceiling once again. "Him..?" I heard koku speak, a hint of confusion layed in his tone.

"My favorite hashira." I said I looked at him and Yoriichi. Koku nodded and Yoriichi just laid on his futon, a painful silence loomed over us as no one made any motion to speak.

"I wanna admit something to you two." I suddenly said, I grew nervous as I felt the two's gazes on me. "Although, you have to vow to me that you will not say anything to anyone." I said shooting up from my spot, looking at them with seriousness.

"Alright." Yoriichi spoke first, I reached my hand out to gesture him to hold it. He did as a smile placed itself on my lips "I vow that I will never say a word to anyone of what you'll be saying." he vowed.

Ribbon like stripes came from my hand as each end wrapped around our wrists, my smile widen as the ribbon wrapped fully around our arms as they melted into our skin before disappearing.

"What the.. Fuck was..That.?" Kokushibo said in shock as he looked at me. "Just do it and I'll explain." I commanded slightly, holding my hand out. He seemed skeptical, but he did anyway.

"I vow that..I'll never...Say anything..About what you'll..Say." He spoke, and just like before. Ribbons appeared and wrapped around our arms before disappearing.

"I'll be honest. I've been wanting to say this to someone ever since I was born." I started off as I went to my futon. "I'm from another world, I got reincarnated here."