𝐕𝐈𝐈

Y/N's POV

After a couple weeks of healing up, I was ready to go on a mission and so were the other boys. Yoriichi pretend to be a demon slayer and came into the wisteria crest to hang out with me.

Mira came into my room as I placed my blade on my waist "Caw! Go to nagamuto Mountain with Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibira! Caw!"

My lips parted and I nodded, I heard a groan from kokushibo and I chuckled and so did Yoriichi. We then left the place and went to the entrance.

We were all there, The trio was there and the old lady was there as well. Tanjiro smiled when he saw me and Yoriichi he then turned to the old lady.

"We're off now. Thank you for your accomodation." Tanjiro spoke and bowed to the lady infront of us, zenitsu gave a slight bow and me and Yoriichi gave a bow as well

In return the lady also bowed to us, she then lifted two things. "Here is a flint." The lady said, Tanjiro smiled. “Thank you, ma'am." Tanjiro spoke, turning around.

Me, Zenitsu and Yoriichi did as well. Though inosuke just watched as the old lady approached and as she was about to do some stuff with the flint, inosuke raised his hand.

"What the hell, old woman?!" He screamed as he was about to attack her but luckily, tanjiro grabbed him and Zenitsu stood in front of the old lady.

"You fool!" Zenitsu said. This made inosuke lash out even more, making tanjiro have a hard time on trying to prevent him from attacking the poor old lady.

"It's a stone used to light up sparks to chase evil spirits because we're going on a dangerous job!" Zenitsu screamed, explaining what the old lady was going to do.

I sweatdrop at this and looked away, I also didn't understand why she was lighting up flint but now I understood. I sighed as I shook my head, Yoriichi just watched everything silently.

We soon found ourselves in front of the wisteria crest house and in front of the nice old lady. "You should be proud of yourselves and stride to survive at all times. Good luck in your fight." The old lady spoke.

Me, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Yoriichi bowed in respect while inosuke just looked at us.

We then started to go on our journey to mount natagumo. They were a bit slow so I quickened my pace, having something in mind I needed to do.

Yoriichi not really knowing what to do, just followed me as I went ahead before the trio and ran quickly to natagumo mountain.

An hour passed of full on running, me and Yoriichi arrived. "Why exactly did we went ahead of them?" Yoriichi suddenly spoke up, I turned to him before smiling slightly.

"There's someone I want to meet."

His lips parted slightly before he nodded, I looked at the creepy looking mountain. Debating wether or not to even go into the mountain, judging by the sun, it's probably only one in the afternoon.

I sighed before, shrugging. "What's the worst that can happen." I muttered, walking towards the mountain.

I felt Yoriichi give me a 'seriously?' look. I only chuckled in nervousness when he shot me that look before I continued my way to the mountain.

"How exactly would I meet them if it's still bright out.." I pondered as I entered the mountain, suddenly an overwhelming feeling came to me as I felt a bit uneasy.

Immediately I could tell there was blood that bad been shed where I was stepping. I sighed as I looked at Yoriichi.

"Can you tell me why I became a demon slayer again?" I asked him, regretting ever training and becoming a demon slayer in the first place.