Sex Revenge

Rachel

I woke up with the sound of notifications on my phone. Who messages this early in the mornings.

Shit. Its 11am. I missed my school

Why didn't the alarm rang.

I checked my phone and saw Emily (my boyfriend's ex) has sent a video message. What this bitch has to show me?

I opened the video only to see my boyfriend making out with his ex at yesterday's party after I left. "That
bastard. You are dead now" I shouted in anger.

Its not that I was in love with him but being betrayed still hurts. "I will not let this slide, I will take revenge on you".

"What happened? Baby, Is everything okay?" I looked up to see Dylan at the door. His hair was wet. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist. Looked like he came rushed out of shower hearing me.

 Looked like he came rushed out of shower hearing me

"N-nothing". I said staring at his muscular body. I took my eyes off of him and looked at the video again in disbelief.

He came into my room and snatched my phone. "Is he your boyfriend? This dick don't deserve you, baby". He tried to comfort me.

But his words made me feel even worse. "You don't know anything so please shut up". I said with a tear running from my eyes.

"Don't waste a tear for that asshole". He said wiping off the tear from my cheek.

"You have to make him cry instead". He said with a smirk."I will help you to make him jealous".

"How?". I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

He unwrapped his towel, flashing his huge 8 inches long cock. It was thicker than my wrist.

I know its wrong but I could feel sweet liquid dripping from my clit. This huge cock could never fit my tight little pussy.

"Is this big enough to make Ronnie jealous". He asked confidently.

"Are you going to fuck your own daughter? How can you even think that?". I asked furiously

"Ohhh, easy baby. I didn't say you can have my huge member inside of you. We can record a video of less than 5 minutes where we are naked and I am fingering you. I am pretty sure he will burn just seeing you on bed next a 8 inch cock". He looked at me for my answer.

It's not gonna be that bad.
And I'm not going to have sex with him so it's not wrong. I will be doing it only to make Ronnie jealous nothing else.

"Okay, but it's only gonna last 5 minutes not even a second extra". I demanded.

"As you say my baby. But we can't do it in your  room." He me took to another room from across the hallway.

" He me took to another room from across the hallway

It was Gabriel's (my step brother) bedroom room. He's usually not home till dinner so there was no problem. It was much bigger than my room.  It was dark because window curtains were closed.

The darkness of the room made me even scared. My heart was beating rapidly.