San observed them curiously, never really having the chance to be so up close to his exposed arms, Hongjoong was a very secretive man and didn't let anyone know him personally other than his gangster and Captain Persona.

" Words spread that you got with one of the Officers, Officer.. Jung, was it?
That's not the reason why.. hmm? "   Hongjoong asked and turned around to glare at San.

" I can't let you get close to an officer, that is a risk for not only you but to all of us,
if anything you should know that better than anyone else. "  

San chuckled at Hongjoong's words.
" Close? To him??? You have nothing to worry about Cap. "

" I don't? How much are you willing to bet, if I let you roam around freely with him, that by 5 years from now,  you're engaged and head over heels for him? "  Hongjoong asked and crossed his arms staring at San, San wasn't close in proximity to Hongjoong but he was still slightly towering over him. San slightly lowered his body to be close to Hongjoong's height, he placed his hands on his knees to support his upper body as he stared at Hongjoong.

" I bet my bike and sanity"  He paused while passing his stare back and forth between Hongjoong's eyes. His mouth curved upwards in a wicked smile before he continued his sentence.

" I'll kill him before we even get close to anything along that line. "

Hongjoong's mouth curved in a small smile himself seeing San this way.
Out of everyone in the gang, Hongjoong and San were one of, if not the most brutal and careless when it came to the people they hurt.  San gave no shits to who he hurt, only line he drew was kids. He avoided hurting kids, he didn't ever suggest hurting children if they were involved in a quest, he always found a way to avoid bringing kids into this. Only 2 people knew the reason behind this Hongjoong and Han Jisung.

Despite Changbin's refusing, Wooyoung still continued their shift. And as promised they were now doing their patrol, Changbin drove the car while Wooyoung sat in the passenger seat.

" Just because you're here on this patrol, it does not mean that you're fully fit to engage in police activity. Being cut in the throat and punched till you cough up blood by the same man in only 2 days is not normal. " Changbin reasoned while not taking his eyes off the road. They were currently stuck in a traffic jam with all the other cars on the road.

They agreed to stop at a Gas Station off the road, because they were running out of gas and also to buy something to eat at a cafè as both were craving food.

" Again, I'm fine Changbin. If I chickened out by now I wouldn't be fit for the career I chose. "
Wooyoung spoke for the millionth time, he was in fact growing annoyed by Changbin's constant reminders of the events earlier, not that he didn't feel it himself.  He still felt the hand imprint from San's slap on his cheek and could feel the cut on his lower lip, not to mention the literal bandage around his throat that covered the said cut.

" You could have died you know? "

" That's the risk you take being an officer. "
Wooyoung replied.

Changbin looked at Wooyoung, a stare screaming  
' I can't believe you just said that. '

" That doesn't justify committing stupid actions and pissing off the wrong people. "
Changbin replied, Wooyoung stayed quiet and stared out of the windshield.

He reminded himself to organize his folders with crime documents as shown earlier that it was... clearly not organized well hence the pictures of one of San's victims being placed in the
minor incidents/minor cases when in reality;
it was one of the most prioritized crimes that was included,
with a few other cases on 'need to be solved ASAP.' list.
He was planning his dinner once he arrived home,
Beef? Ramen? Tteokbokki? Chicken Legs?
He also wanted to rub it in Changbin's face later that he was on DDD duty.