Chapter Thirteen

Bex:
The door opened slightly. Cammie peaked her head in looked at me and then Grant. "Is he asleep." She mouthed. "Come in, Cammie. I'm awake." Grant mumbled. "Up and out of bed. We have a lot of catching up to do." She said.

"So what do we do to get out of here?" I asked as I walked in. "Nothing. We wait. We have about one hundred and fifty guys with guns here. Macey, Liz, and Jonas and the whole gang are working to find us. Plus when's the last time you relaxed." Cammie said. "You slept all day, how'd it feel?". I had a severely peaceful sleep. "I have to admit, it was amazing.". It's been a long time since I was able to sleep.

"Well we got them to bring us alcohol. And Dixie cups. So we get to have fun. And we get to play a game." Cammie exclaimed. I'm assuming they didn't want us getting ahold of glass so they gave us everything in plastic. "Macey's version of truth or dare?" I suggested. "I'm surprised you would suggest that after last time." Zach laughed. "When will we be drinking the alcohol, I have a feeling I'm going to need it." I rolled my eyes at the embarrassing memory of what happened last time. Oh I was so drunk that day. "Wait what happened last time? I keep hearing about this last time, but no one has told me what exactly happened." Grant smiled looking at me. "Darling you will never know." I smiled taking a shot of tequila.

Sal:
"All you have to do is figure out what this girl knows. Get close to her. Be her friend. Gain her trust."get Macey said. I noticed Preston grab her hand. "How do we do that." Nick asked. "You don't tell me how to do my job, I won't tell you how to do yours." I smiled at her comment.

"Hey Ri, don't be so mad, when get back, you can tell all your friends that you got go on a mission with legends to save legends. And you got to be apart of said legends extraction teams. No one will care if you had to flirt with an old guy in the process." She smiled at my comment. "Well you get to spend the whole night with your boyfriend." I elbowed her. "He's not my boyfriend!" I realized we were holding hands, which I then undid. "But I'd like to be." Nick said grabbing my hand again. "Don't we have a mission to focus on?" I yelled out quickly before snatching my hand back. Which caused everyone to laugh. "I mean it." Nick whispered into my ear, tucking my hair behind my ear. I quickly untucked my hair, using it to hide my face.

You could hear the music from inside the limo. "Alright everyone knows their part. Sal, Nick, get out last. Get noticed. I smiled, she didn't know what she was getting into. "Ah ah, Macey, sunglasses." she pouted at me. "Really? Do I have to?" She tried the puppy dog eyes on me. "You're wearing a dress it doesn't go." She whined. "Do you want me get noticed or not?" She sighed. "Fine. I better get them back." I shoed her grabbing the glasses.

"Just like old times?" Nick asked. "Just like old times.". He got out of the limo, smirking with his sunglasses. I put the stupid glasses waiting for him to signal that I had everyone's attention. He took his sunglasses off and hung them over the door before putting them back on. I got out of the car walking ahead of Nick with a frown on my face. For affect, and my pleasure, I flipped my hair.

I stopped at the guard. "Name." the buff guard said. "Don't act as if you don't know." I held my hand to the side of my face. The guard gave me a weird look. "This is Princess Hasina Shay and Nick Grand, the Rome Ambassador's son and I'm their body guard." Mary Ann said standing behind Nick and me. "No adul-" she smirked at the guard. "Good thing I'm not, I'm fourteen, I mean if you don't want to let me in with them, fine. But you're going to have to explain that to Ambassador Grand. And I wouldn't suggest that. ". The guard let us pass, shrugging. Terry Wap was playing as we entered. "Now what?" Nick asked because bratty rich kid was obviously not going to work. "Well I'm going to go snoop around the waiters and the other guards. Good luck you little brats." And like that Mary Ann was off. "Seriously what now?" I rolled my eyes. "We get noticed." I said as the song changed to Stitches. I grabbed his hand and danced down the stairs.

"I'll be right back, flirt, meet people girls, try to figure out who's the hostess." I whispered in his ear. I walked up to the DJ, pulling out my USB drive from my bra. I smiled at the DJ. "I'm not supposed to." He said. Luckily he was also fourteen. I just flirted with him a little and he agreed. "You're lucky you're cute." He yelled over the music. "Of course I am." I yelled walking away.

Miss Jackson, being the first song on the USB, filled the room. I found my way back to Nick. "Miss Jackson huh." Nick mocked. "Are you nasty?" We laughed as he nodded. We danced to song while talking a look around. We danced to Good Kisser and Mr. Brightside before the song I want came on.

"For the next two songs just follow my lead, okay. Trust me?". "Yeah. You trust me?" He smiled. I shoock my head. "Not a chance.". That's when One In A Million started and I started posing. Then I walked away from Nick, walking back when Ne-yo started singing. We did a little walst before he twirled me and dipped me, I flipped over his arm. We stepped forward then backward twice. "You're so one in a million" I put up a finger and pointed across the room. Nick coppied me. "I'm going to spin out and kinda use as a beam. Do not drop me." I said as he dipped and spun me. We had some attention but not enough. So I did as I said, spinning out until I was far enough to get a running start. I ran up as Nick out his hands half way up, I push on his hands as he pushed me up. Our hands locked. He mouthed "You better start trusting me." I looked at him confused as to why he would say that. Then he spun me around eventually wrapping me around his body until I was standing. We finished the song with a dip.

Then Beat Of My Drum started. "Shall we spice it up?" I asked. In response he spun me out spinning back. "Ok so when the bridge comes you're going to spin me out and I'm going to clear a space do some flips and stuff and then run towards you, all I need is a lift. Okay?" He nodded. "What are you a gymnast?". "Yes.". The bridge came and I did a few flips then running towards him he gave me a perfect lift and I did three flips in the air. Nick caught me, sliding me on the floor switching hands while in the air to slide again. He threw me in the air to do a few more flips and land on my feet to end the song.

"What are you a cheerleader?". He rubbed the back of his neck. "Actually...". "Really?" I asked obviously shocked. "My parents wanted a girl. So do you think we were noticed?" He asked as Bang Dem Sticks came on. "Wait for it. Just dance." I started to dance with him.

In the middle of the song the security guard found. "The hostess has requested you to come to the back." I looked at Nick and winked. "Okay, lets go Nick." This way ma'am. " the guard said I smiled walking past him pressing my earring whispering "We're in.".