Ch.26 Challenge 3

Start from the beginning

Choi Jung Soo watches the happiness in the boy as he talks about his father

As he goes on to talk about his family

He watches that happiness fade

As he lets go of the kids hand

And grabs the hand of the other Baby Rok Soo

"Hello...."

Start at the crash

At the Words at the voice at the sentence the boy flinches

"The crash was the end of that happiness i remember it so clearly because It repeated in my mind for so long as I waited"

"Waited?"

"Yes Before I went to my uncle I went to an orphanage only for a bit as they settled the papers....it was empty and quiet and let me imagine my parents death so easily"

"Oh.."

"Then my Uncle Came...I was sorta happy My Uncle had always been nice to me...and at first he was nice"

"But then?"

"Then he got into gambling.....he was cruel and was so tired...he no longer was the kind uncle that gave me warm hugs or my favorite sweets or the best gifts"

"He was....a monster I tried everything I could to make him go back to being my uncle....but I'd always just get hurt more"

"I realized that I could not rely on my Uncle Anymore that he was gone...so I used my memories of my parents to learn to cook I went by taste and the eatability"

"You gave up"

"Yes I have my dreams...because I realize thats what they were dreams...I felt no more hope....I never doubted my uncle wanted me for my inheritence....but I do doubt that my parents sacrificed themself for me"

"Why?"

"Such a cruel life would be a life that they never would of wanted for me...atleast I hope so"

"Its true they wanted you to have a great life"

The Second Rok Soo Had a small smile

The scene changes
It is time to say goodbye

The Two Rok Soo's meet again

Jung Soo Smiles at them

They both nod

And walk through a mist and disappear

Time to end

"Why it seems so short?"

I gave you the easier ones first
It won't be so easy later

"What do you mean?"