Midnight Channel (pt.3)

Midnight - 2:03 AM

Your phone was going off like crazy, causing you to wake up.. Yosuke must be a heavy sleeper. Although what you were most worried about was how you were sleeping directly on top of Yosuke.. you felt extremely embarrassed. You look up at his face, which he seems to be fast asleep.
You get up from him and get yourself together, checking your phone.

The text seems to be from a random number, sent just about a minute ago. What perfect timing for you to wake up to a notification..

123-456-7890

Hey, this is (brothers name). I'm at the door to your friends house. I'm texting off a friend's phone because mine is dead.

I came to pick you up because you weren't home and I got worried. Please answer the door.
2 min ago

Someone keeps knocking the door.
You remember what Yosuke said earlier...

"(Y/n) - san, whatever you do, don't open the door for strangers, got it?"
It would be a concern, except this wasn't a stranger. You walk down to the front door, and..
...

——
Morning - Yosuke's POV

My alarm went off for school, except something was off. (Y/n) - san isn't here..
..
...
(Y/n) - san isn't here!!!

She's been kidnapped and it's all my goddamn fault.. if only I had kept an eye on her like I was supposed to fucking do!!

My first instinct is to call up Yu, which he responds almost immediately.
YOSUKE: (Y/n) - san, she's not here!! She's gone shes been kidnapped!!"
YU: "Calm down, Yosuke. Lets meet up at Junes and discuss this.
-
———
After School

Everyone is confused as to how she could have disappeared when I was supposed to be watching everything. Looks like I'm going to have to explain myself.. Naoto-kun has something to say.

"Yosuke-kun, may I ask that you tell us in full detail everything that happened whenever she was visiting your estate." Oh boy.

"Well, she came over.. we went to my room and well, one thing led to another.."

By that wording, everyone took it the wrong way. Can I not screw up for 2 seconds..

Chie and Yukiko spat out their water in Unison.
"You GUYS DID WHAT?!" Chie stood up, causing a scene. "You pervert, you were supposed to be watching her not-"

"Everyone shut up we didn't do that!!!" Lord. "She fell asleep on me because she was afraid to be by herself during the thunderstorm. I felt bad and wanted to comfort her, and I fell asleep shortly after. Seriously, why are you so dirty minded?!"

Honestly, she was really cute last night..

"Well, Yosuke, after such an interaction with her I'm sure you know her better than anyone else in this town besides her family. Lets enter the TV and see if we can find anything. One other thing, does her cell phone leave any information?" Yu questioned, as I brought out (y/n)'s phone.

"I can't open her phone because of a password, but on the screen it shows a message from someone who isn't a contact who claims to be her brother.. which could be our killer. He asked her to answer the door and manipulated her by saying he was worried," I show everyone the phone, Kanji immediately dialing the number.

The number you are contacting is no longer in service.

"This damn bastard..." he dials it again, only to be met with the same robotic voicemail. Kanji punches a wall, Naoto trying her best to calm him down.

Yu takes the initiative.

"Theres nothing we can do. Lets enter the TV."