Chapter 7

After a long day of spending time with Kentrell's family, Kate and Kentrell head back to her mansion. The drive is mostly silent, but the tension between them is palpable.

As soon as they get through the door, Kentrell grabs Kate and pulls her into a deep kiss. She responds eagerly, their tongues tangling together. They break apart, gasping for air.

"Let's go to your bedroom," Kentrell whispers, his breath hot against her ear.

Kate nods, leading him up the stairs and into her spacious bedroom. She turns on some music and they both start swaying to the beat, their bodies pressed close together.

Before long, their clothes are scattered haphazardly on the floor and they're untangled together on the bed. Kentrell's hands roam over her body, igniting a fire within her that she can't ignore.

She moans as he kisses down her neck, sucking on her sensitive skin. Every touch from his fingers is like electric shocks running through her body all of a sudden she felt something goes into her clit and she looks down to see kentrell's fingers pounding into her as her loud moans filled the air as a orgasm was coming and kentrell could feel it by her pussy clenching  tightly around his fingers you "you bout to cum princess?" Kentrell asked "yess daddy I'm bout cum it feels sooo good"Kate moaned out . kentrell's fingers pounded faster and faster and then he replaced his fingers with his brick hard dick and he was going to pound town on her pussy and all you could here was the their moans and the macaroni sound her pussy made every time he pumped into her her finally she squirted all over his face and fingers and went two more rounds.

In the aftermath, they lay tangled up in the sheets, sweaty and breathing heavily. Kate turns to Kentrell, a shy smile on her face.

"I'm glad we're together," she says softly.

Kentrell grins at her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Me too, babygirl."

As they drift off to sleep in each other's arms, Kate can't help but feel like she's finally found something worth holding onto in the midst of all the chaos and uncertainty in her life.