grandfather

I entered my workshop and got to work finding a way to fix my missing arm issue.

I dug into some old blueprints and found them.

Springlock arm.

Y/N: I need to continue my work.

I began getting to work.

I worked with the metal and servos provided by the animatronics and was finished within two hours.

I just needed to attach it.

Y/N: this is gonna hurt alot.

I put my arm stump in the arm and set off the springlocks.

Y/N: ahhh!!!

Vanessa: I thought I might find you here.

Y/N: what have you been up to lately bitch.

Vanessa: following orders mostly.

Y/N: tell your boss he can suck my dick.

Vanessa: someone like you clearly doesn't have the class to speak of my boss.

Y/N: boss?

Vanessa: prepare to die.

Vanessa put on her mask and rushed at me with a syringe.

Y/N: who's your boss?!!

I moved my head causing vannesa to stab the needle on the table and I gave her a left hook causing her to land on the floor.

She scrambled to her feet. I heard metal scraping and saw Monty's upper half dragging himself to the room.

I pulled out the camera and flashed, monty and Vanessa.

Y/N: maybe you should have worn sunglasses Vanessa. I told you that you gotta have drip.

I punched Monty into Vanessa.

While Vanessa was trying to get Monty off her I heard the sound of radio screeching.

Y/N: glad to see you joined the party chica!!!

Chica came running at me only for monty to launch into her accidentally.

Vanessa grabbed a circular saw while I was distracted and came running.

Unfortunately the sound gave it away.

I grabbed the cord and yanked it out.

Y/N: you didn't think the company would buy a battery powered saw did you? They are way too cheap for that.

I punched her in the nose and I definitely heard a crunch.

I decided to bail before Roxy arrived.

I called Freddy.

Y/N: Freddy where are you?

!Freddy: I am at Roxy raceway.

Y/N: alright I'm coming over there.

When I arrived Freddy was standing in front of a red door.

Y/N: something is definitely down here I feel it.

Freddy and I entered the area and discovered a old pizzaria.

Y/N: I recognize this place. I recognize these stages. This is where the rockstar animatronics preformed.

I ran over to the corner of the room.

Y/N: this is where the arcade machines were. I remember them. There was some urban legend that the games were haunted by ghost kids.