1 AM

Y/n POV

Sun: LET'S PLAY!!

I watch as sun rises into the Air and Gregory begins to move but we are both blinded as the lights in the daycare become extremely bright.

Y/n's mind: God that's bright each light is like a mini sun. Why are they so damn bright.

Gregory's mind: I can't see but I hear y/n's voice.

Y/n: close your eyes And listen we can't see him, he can't see us!!!

Y/n's mind: what to do, what to do? That's it!!

Y/n: look the only way to stop him is to turn off the lights!! Listen the lights are near some stuffed animals. Use your hearing and feel around!!

We both began looking. I heard a voice over on my right.

Sun: are you having fun?

I heard him approach me.

Gotcha.

I pulled out my taser and hit him. I quickly found a light switch and flipped it.

The lights seem to dim a little. I could see a few inches in front of me.

I heard footsteps go away from me.

Gregory POV

I heard a zap and the lights seem to dim I heard footsteps approach me and I quickly got into the play structure.

Sun: kid want to play Marco polo?

I quickly threw a circular block into the ball pit.

Sun: in the pit are we?

I ran out and found a light switch.

Y/n POV

I felt the lights dim further. I could start to make out some shapes.

I began to use my wrench as a drum and hit the ground. I then snuck into the corner and hit another light switch. The lights were almost down.

Gregory POV

I could finally see my final switch but sun also sees us.

Sun: there you are!!

I booked it and hit the switch but nothing happened.

Y/n POV

I noticed sun grabbed Gregory. I immediately rushed him and pinned him.

Y/n: get the card!!

I could hear him running then I heard a boop.

I then ran but then.

Y/n: oh no

Gregory: oh no what?

Y/n: the power is out!! Listen the generators are in the play structures but I can't fit in there. You have to do it. Here.

I gave him my flashlight and began trying to defend myself.

Gregory POV

I took off into the first play structure and found the first generator easily.

Timeskip

Where is the last generator?!!

Y/n: kid you need to hurry I can't keep him distracted for long!!

I found it finally. I heard y/n yell out in happiness.

Y/n POV

Y/n: YEAH!!!!!

Gregory: are you okay?

Y/n: yeah listen in the tower in the left corner of the room contains a some parts why don't you go get it?

Gregory: why?

Y/n: your the agile and small one I'm more skilled in tech and planning I can use it to try and upgrade your stuff.

Gregory: but what about you?

Y/n: listen Gregory your a kid you have your whole life ahead of you. Me, I'm just a guy with no family, friends, or a actual purpose. So your life is worth way more than mine.

Gregory: but that's-

I noticed that moon still hadn't transformed back yet but had begun twitching.

Y/n: now's not the time we need to go!!

y/n: But before we leave.

I wrote A message on the desk and began to leave.

Right as we began to leave sun picked up Gregory and me.

Sun: rulebreakers, rulebreakers, you are banned from the daycare!! Security alert, Security alert!!! Wooo!! Whooo!!

As he said that everyone began approaching. Freddy arrived and Gregory climbed in.

Y/n: listen freddy you got to pretend to attack me!

Freddy: but.

Y/n: it's the only way to get us both out.

Freddy: alright!!

When I noticed everyone was here I gave the signal.

Y/n: now.

I watched freddy getting ready so I put on my best performance.

Y/n: listen I'm a wild animal when I'm cornered I'll punch ya straight in the gabba!!

With that I began to fall limp.

And the lights went dark. 

Gregory: what happened?

Freddy: at the end of each hour the power is diverted to the charging stations, and when that happens the lights go out, and when that happens the daycare attendant is free to roam the building and he will find you two.

After that we let freddy recharge and set off.

1 AM

Freddy: Listen we should make our way to the main area.

We stepped into the elevator and began to go up.

Elevator music

Freddy: I am detecting two possible exit points! The loading bay,  firexit in the prize counter security room.

Y/n: we might have to split up. You take the loading bay, I will go to the prize counter. Before you go here!!

I tossed him the flashlight.

Y/n: I made a few improvements it should be able to last longer now.

Gregory: wait what about you?

Y/n: I got my tablet and I managed to get control of the speakers and intercom around the mall. I'll just used some gold old sound.

Gregory: okay.

I headed towards el chips restaurant and snuck in.

I quickly made my way to the arcade.

TO BE CONTINUED

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Teaser

Y/n: I have heard stories about the company. My dad was supposedly a hero. Somehow I can remember the last thing he said before leaving and never coming back.