Conspiracy Theorists

"Eugh..." You frowned your nose up as you landed into a dumpster.

Blitzø falls on top of you, and then stands up, digging his shoes into your abdomen, "Ugh, Bliztø..."

"You can moan for me later sweet heart, but first we have to find the victim," Blitzø said casually. "Shhhhhh! Remember, we can't be seen."

Blitzø holds out his hand and pulls you up. You climb out of the dumpster and Blitzø soon follows slamming the dumpster lid loudly, only to then fall backwards into a pile of trash. You and Millie chuckle at the scene.

"Pardon my words, sir, but you're currently being the loudest," Moxxie spoke up.

Blitzø jumps up out of the garbage pile covered in trash, he goes over to Moxxie and pokes his face with his index finger, which is currently wearing a used condom, "I said shuuuush your dick-sucking lips, Moxxie!" He said softly.

Moxxie steps away from Blitzø disgusted. You look over and see that the portal is open and Loona is on the other side, Millie jumps in and waves to Moxxie. Moxxie begins to walk toward the portal and you follow him, but suddenly Blitzø tackles the both of you, "GET DOWN!"

You rub your head and open your mouth to snap at Blitzø, but then you see the two agents ready to capture the three of you.

"LOONA! CLOSE IT!" Blitzø yells at his daughter.

"Wait, no!" Millie runs toward the portal but is unsuccessful, the portal disappears.

You pull out your glock ready to defend yourself, but suddenly, there's a sharp pain on your neck. You touch where you feel the sting and you pull out a dart. What the? Then everything goes black.

...

You wake up in an investigation room. You try to get up, but you're tied to a chair, you look on both sides of you and see Blitzø and Moxxie tied up too.

Moxxie is out cold but you see that Blitzø isn't, "Where are we, Blitzø?"

"The Hell should I know?" Blitzø responded.

The two agents that captured the three of you enter. Moxxie groans waking up. Moxxie looks around and then starts to freak out, he struggles to get out, but one of the agents grabs the lamp over your heads and puts it in front of Moxxie's face, he flinches away.

"Finally awake, huh, little fella?" The agent releases the lamp, "Your partners have been up for a while now."

"Look, shitbag, it takes a lot to keep me down, alright? I took a fuck-ton of tranquilizers in the college I dropped out of. Also, I've been strapped nipple first to a car battery. So I-," Blitzø is cut off when the other agent shines the lamp in his face. "Ohhh, okay!"

"Tell us, demon scum! Who do you work for? Satan?!" The agent pointing the lamp in Blitzø's face asks.

The agents go in a back and forth motion with the lamp, "How did you get to our world from the afterlife?"

"Why are youse killin' humans?!"

"When did you show up her?"

"Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there, bitch. First of all, we just woke up from a veeeeery nasty shock. And I'm still feelin' fuckin' woozy, so I'm gonna request you fetch us some coffee before we get into this. I mean, everyone gets coffee in shitty movies with scenes like this, am I right? I want somethin' iced, bitch!" Blitzø faces you, "Y/N?"