LMFAOOOOO my girl Nikki Parker-Oglevee
__________________________

Cash

"Shawty played.." Cash shook his head as he pulled in front of Camila's house.

"Hola papi.." Camila smiled as he entered her house.

"Come suck my shit." He spoke causing her to immediately get on the floor.

He watched as she unbuckled his pants, then pulled his dick out.

She immediately began gagging and making a mess, just what he liked to see.

"You say you got good throat, show me." He said as she tried to stop so she could breathe. "Show me."

Finally, he let her up for a few seconds before he began abusing her throat again.

He was mad.

Slim really played him.

Then had the nerve to text him about the flowers.

He couldn't lie, he was starting to really care even more for Slim.

But she was showing him another reason why not to trust women.

Once he finished with Camila, he quickly gathered his things and left her house so he could handle business.

"Under 30 made the Forbes list. I'm a walking script, record me.." he rapped as he drove down the highway.

Lil Baby was interrupted as his little sister, Ja'Niyah, called him.

"Wassup babygirl?"

"Cash, I haven't seen you in forever." She dramatically sighed.

"Imma come see bout you tomorrow and we could get some dinner where you gon be?"

"Imma be by my friend house."

"Ight see you later."

Cash and his siblings were always tight knitted since that's how they were raised.

That meant no matter how much Cash disagreed with his brother, he was always the first one behind him.

Right or wrong.

The same went for his little sister. He loved his sister like she was his own daughter, and he treated her as such.

As soon as she turned 16, he bought her a car. When she was younger, he'd already opened investment accounts for her. Now, he was working on buying her a few properties.

Kiamantè👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾

pls call me.. this was all a misunderstanding!

Cash scoffed as he read the message from Slim.

He saw she'd sent another message, but he didn't bother to read it as he headed into his realtor's office.

—————————————————

Slim🖤

the next day

"What's wrong, girl?" Kiori asked her sister.