The moment I opened my eyes, I was suddenly hit with a feeling of suppression, it wasn't nearly strong enough to truly suppress me, but I did feel uncomfortable. Standing up, I looked up to the sky as that was where the suppression seemed to be coming from, and when I did, all I saw was a blanket of dark clouds covering the sky, along with the occasional Lightning and thunder following soon after.

'Alright, get ready, Elif, everything is already prepared for me, if I really can't handle the Heavenly Tribulation, then I'll activate the protection runes, but I'll only be doing that if I truly can't defeat the punishment heaven sent down on me, as since I'm the Crown Prince of the Elven Immortal Empire, I can't just always hide if things get difficult, especially with my family watching, that'd be embarrassing.' Thought Elif as he peeked over at his family in the distance before focusing back on the heavenly punishment.

While staring at the clouds above me, I saw it suddenly send down a lightning bolt to strike me down; I was mentally and physically prepared for this, so when I noticed how the heavenly tribulation had started, I attacked with the Royal Elf's Palm and when they collided both of our attacks exploded in the air.

'Father said they're two stages of Heavenly Tribulation, the first one is called Heavens' Arrival, these attacks are meant to announce a Heavens Tribulation, not kill me, so they're weak, however, the second stage, Heavens' Descent, is where it'll send out nine Tribulation lightning with the power of each one being double than the previous one, and that's when it tries to kill me. So right now, I'll try to get more comfortable with my newfound strength.' Thought Elif as he stopped another one of heaven's attacks, though he didn't notice that each of those attacks he effortlessly blocked all struck down with the power of an early Saint Lord, an entire major realm above him.

As time passed, the number of attacks heaven launched at me increased in number till every second; I had to block multiple lightning bolts. After a short while of dealing with heaven's attacks, they suddenly stopped, prompting me to raise an eyebrow; however, I immediately felt the suppression on myself increase.

'It seems the first phase has finished, and the second phase is about to begin; now, this is where I show off all of the progress I've made.' Thought Elif, excited and nervous at his very first heavenly tribulation.

Quickly taking out my partner from my dimension ring before throwing it over towards my family as I didn't wish for it to sustain any damage, I unsheathed my sword and waited calmly for the first attack to arrive, which didn't take long.

Looking up at the sky, I saw how all the lightning snaking across the dark clouds converged into one singular point just above me, and then it happened, heaven sent down the first punishment, officially starting the heavenly tribulation.

As I watched the lightning bolt strike down towards me much faster than the previous weak attacks, I raised my free hand and once again attacked with a Royal Elf's Palm; however, this time, my attack was significantly larger as I had injected much more Qi into it than the previous times. When they collided in the sky, a massive explosion went off, with Lightning sparking in all directions before everything settled back down.

'Alright, that's one out of nine; it was really easy but from what my parents, grandparents, and even Illumia told me about, is that the first three attacks will be relatively easy, then the next three attacks will usually start to require some effort, and the last three is where you'll truly experience the might of heaven as out of the fifty percent that die attempting the heavenly tribulation, ninety-nine percent die from the last three attacks.' Thought Elif while simultaneously blocking the second strike from heaven with relative ease as the first one.

Attacking the third Lightning strike, this time, instead of instantly getting destroyed, both of the attacks seemed to be in a state of struggle till my attack eventually overpowered it.

Elven Legacyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें