Chrismas With Munson

Mulai dari awal

"You look pretty nice yourself Ed." I said blushing. "Hm." Eddie said smirking and planting a gentle kiss on my forehead. Eddie smiled at me and went over to my bed where he sat down. I dropped my towel and started to put my clothes on. "Damn." Eddie mumbled. "Staring Munson?" I joked. "It's hard not to." he said smirking.

I giggled at him and started to put on my red sparkly mini-dress, along with my white heels. Once I got everything situated I walked over to my vanity, where I curled my hair, and did some cute red makeup. I finished getting ready and then I sat next to Eddie on my bed.

———
y/ns outfit:

———y/ns outfit:

———

"You look amazing y/n." Eddie said looking away. I quickly turned and cupped his face, "Hey, why are you looking away?" I asked. Eddie blushed and got flustered, "Oh-I...uh..." Eddie tried to speak. Before he could explain himself I just leaned in a kissed his lips. Eddie melted into me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hm." he smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and he whined. "Such a baby." I joked. "Oh hey, do you have a joint on you?" I asked. "You read my mind princess." Eddie smirked pulling out a joint from his jacket. I got up with Eddie and we opened my window. Eddie lit the joint and he inhaled the smoke before exhaling out the window.

He held it out for me as I did the same. Eddie went again but when he passed it back to me I had an idea. "Wait I have an idea, just do what I motion you to do." I said. "Okay princess." he said. I inhaled the smoke and held it there, I quickly leaned towards Eddie and motioned him to come towards me and open his mouth. He did as I said and I blew the smoke into his mouth slowly.