I slowly lift the platform up to the bed. "Uwahhh! I floating!" The small girl says as she holds her arms up, presumably to keep her balance.'Smart girl'

I tilt the platform slightly, plopping onto the bed. She giggles, "That was so cool!" I smile slightly, nodding. 'She looks so happy, I want her to keep that little smile of hers, even if it's only around me...I promise to take care of her like my own sister, just like Katsu did...'

"Sooooo miss, what's your name?" I look at her. 'I hope she can understand' I put up the numbers '062'. "Name is 062?" I nod. "You not talk?" I shake my head. "Ohhh, well..How old are you?" I shake my head and shrug my shoulder. "You don't know? Hmm... Well I'm 3! Almost 4!" She says smiling, holding up 3 fingers on one hand and 4 fingers on the other.

This time, I smiled, visibly shown in my eyes. Though it's only been a few minutes, I know I'm going to love her. I'll do anything for her. She seems like a very smart girl for her age. i'll just need to teach her some things i learned when i was still in school.

"Can write?" She suddenly asks. I look at her and think for a second. It's been a while, but I can still write. I nod. "Oh! If have paper, then you can write!" I tilt my head. "No worry, I can read some stuff, I smart!" I smile and nod, now walking over to the door. I was told before that if I needed something, I could knock on the door and the guards would answer. I usually use this for new bandages when old wounds re-open. I knock on the door. Knowing I don't talk, and wouldn't try anything, they open the door. "What is it?" I point at the little girl. "We want paper and pen!" The guards look at each other and then nod, closing the door. I walk back over to her and ruffle her hair. After a few minutes, the guards open the door and walk over to the bed, placing down a few pieces of paper and some crayons. "No pens or pencils. We can't give you those." I nod as they walk out.

I start writing on paper, making sure to spell words how they are spoken so the little one can understand better. I pass the paper over to her. 'What is yor name?' "Oh! My name is Eri!" I smile and nod. 'Let's go to bed, litle one, u lok tired.' Eri smiles, "Alright! Sleeping on same bed?" 'If thats ok.' Eri nods as I put the papers down and lay down. She lays down next to me. I close my eyes. After a few minutes I hear Eri's soft voice, "062?" "Hmm?" She looks up at me as I open my eyes. "I kinda falling off da bed. Can I get closer?" I nod as I pull her into a hug. She stiffens but then starts to giggle as she cuddles into me. "Thank you!" I nod as we both start to drift off to sleep.

~Around two hours later~

~Katsuki's POV~

"Katsu! Hey Katsu!" I open my eyes and look around. Suddenly, I see Y/n in front of me, smiling brightly.

"Y-Y/n?"

"Yeah? Come on get up! Racing isn't fun if you don't try!"

I smile and nod, getting up. "Ready? Go!"

We both start laughing as we run.

I look over to Y/n when suddenly someone in all black pulls her away.

She starts thrashing around. "Katsu help me!"

I run over and try to get to her, but there's an invisible force in my way.

"Katsu please! He's hurting me!"

"I'm trying!" i start to hit on the barrier, but to no avail, it doesn't break.

"Katsu!!"

"Y/n!!!"

"Please! Katsu please! Kats-MMM!!" The man puts a cloth on her mouth.