All this is happening because of that Goddamn bastard man.....

Sorry to use that word. But that's who he is.

The door squeaked open as Nkechi entered the room holding a tray.

I guessed it was Mom's breakfast.

She took the tray to the dressing table.

"Please, take care of her" I looked at Mom once more.

She was sitting down and talking to herself.

"Bye Mom" I patted her on her head. She quickly started jumping as she waved to me.

"Don't forget to buy something when you are coming" She shouted excitedly. Nkechi tried to bring her down the bed but she still refused to come down.

"Leave me I don't want to come down" That was what I heard before I shut the door.

I went to the parlor and met Ada waiting for me.

"Is she alright?" She asked the moment I got to her.

Ada sometimes can be someone that worries about everything little things.

"She will be fine. Calm down" I smiled. Took my bag from the couch and moved closer to Ada as I placed an arm on her shoulder and motioned her that we should go.

As we got to the car, I kept thinking.

"Will she be fine?"

I hope she will be fine.

                      |^^^^^^^^^^^^|
We got down from the car as soon as the driver stopped the car.

We entered the huge school gate.

"LIGHTHOUSE COLLEGE" was written in huge letters on the building.

You would think the school was a company looking from the outside because it was big. Very big for a secondary school

To say, we were early because everywhere was still a bit scanty.

I greeted a few girls that were waving at me. I couldn't just snub them.

Ada walked in a fast phase. She has always told me that anytime she walks beside she always looks like the younger one while she is supposed to be the eldest.

I climbed the stairs which led to my class Ss2cristal.

My class wasn't that empty. Just a few ones that I had no idea of their name....

I looked over to Hadiza's seat at the back. Fabiola had forced her off her previous seat. No one on it means she hadn't come.

Her expression would tell that she was surprised that I was been nice to her.

I was a bully. I bullied her.

Also what shocked me was when I asked her that could we be friends.

I hadn't planned on telling her that. I didn't even like the way I treated her in the past.
She is not as bad as people think she is. She is mute and it isn't her fault.

I realized that I had been staring at Hadiza's seat. I looked around no one noticed.

I dropped my bag on my seat and sat down.

"Heyy, bro" Someone came inside the class shouting. I turned to look and it was Chike who shouted and Joshua behind him.

Chike and Joshua my closest gees. We became friends in the closet way.

Let me start with Chike Daniel. But we all liked to call him by his surname. He was the son of a popular rich businessman Chike Stanley but he never acted like he was even that rich. But meh! Come near this guy na money dey scream for his body.

Chike Daniel was a nerd and also quiet sometimes, a bookworm at that. But wherever he is around us he doesn't fail to show his crazy side. He is an average height as every other guy but I think I am a bit taller than him. He wears framed recommended glasses and to be honest it made him look like a nerd. He's also got the brain. The dude is brilliant!

We all became close friends In jss3 when Chike newly came to LHC(Lighthouse College)so Joshua and I were friends before Chike came.

"Am dead serious..."SJ chuckled. I don't even have an idea of whatever they are discussing.

Stephen Joshua is a very unserious human being.  Number one A.K.A. SJ, (short form for his full name)Playboy LHC has ever had. You can imagine me being friends with him. He's my childhood friend. We had done so many things together. I can remember the time we pranked a teacher. We both got into trouble because of that.

"Guy, what are you thinking about?" I heard SJ Say. He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You like zoning off ooo" I looked at Chike who was still standing beside me with his hands in his pocket.

The door creaked open as Hadiza came in. I watched her walk over to her seat but was stopped when someone from behind grabbed her hair as she muffled in pain.

Hey y'all ❤️
So how has this book been so far?....🄶🄾🄾🄳 🄾🅁 🄱🄰🄳👀
What do u think about Conrad ogbonna 🤭
Conrad's mom is a ........😢
Tell me ooo
Who can guess who grabbed Hadiza's hair😏
I will give you something 😊

Don't forget to comment, share and vote. Just press that orange star
I love you all😍
𝖣_𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖾22🤎&Benzita13