Beauty spells

Spell to Change Your Eye Color

Y

ou'll need at least one candle in the color you want to change your eyes to. You also need a pentacle. You can draw a pentacle if you don't have one. A pentacle is a star inside of a circle (see example below. All the fuzzy/glowy stuff is not necessary.)

Light the candle(s) and sit in front of it/them and chant the following three or more times:

"One, two, three, eyes change for me,
One, two, three (color you have now) to (new color) I see."

Take a deep cleansing breath while you envision yourself with the new eye color, then chant this three or more times:

"By the power of three, so mote it be."

Again visualize your eyes changing from their original color to the new color, then check the mirror.

Note: This spell may only last a day or so if only using one candle. And the color of the candle will be the new eye color!

Spell To Grow Hair

Say this chant three times as you hold the part of your body that you wish for hair to grow on...

Stretch it
Twist it
Make it grow
Like a river
Let it flow
Three times fast shall this hair grow
This is my will
So mote it be

_______________

Comment from a spell-caster about this spell:

"....I do really thank you for sharing your knowledge. I must say, I've been practicing the "hair growing spell" and I have to say that I'm really surprised because it does work. I mean, I've been doing it for 3 weeks and my hair is longer, so thank you very much.

Spell for Clear Skin

What you need: 2 apples, a knife.

Get an apple and cut it in half horizontally across the middle. Once you cut it you will see a five pointed star.

Rub one half of the apple over your face or the affected area. Say this:

"Apple, sacred fruit of the Goddess, With this gift, I do caress
The pimple that brought me shame. I banish this zit in your name."

Get another apple and cut it vertically from top to bottom. Rub one half of this over your face or affected area as well. Say this:

"I love and accept myself as I am today. Clear skin I summon to come my way. By My Will so Mote It Be Three times three times three."

Bury the first apple by a tree, bush or flower that is OUTSIDE. Bury the second apple by water. If you can't find a place like this, just bury it anywhere and pour water over it.

Spell for Physical Body Change

Requires: Small piece of paper, Quartz crystal, Some string

Procedure: Take the small piece of paper and write your name on it. Draw on it what body or body part you want changed and what you want it to look like. The picture could show the entire body or just the part.

Now hold the paper in your hands and imagine the body/part changing from what it looks like now to what you want it to look like.

Then fold it up any way you like and tie it to the crystal. Then once more visualize the body part changing.