Healing spells

Easy Candle Healing Spell

Items Needed

3 blue candles

Utensil to inscribe candles

Form a triangle with the three candles, a bit apart from one another.

Inscribe the name of the person you plan to heal on the candles.

Light the candles and concentrate on peace, health, and positive energy.

Recite the following incantation while looking at the candle flame:

Healing light, shining bright,
Let this sickness flee in fright!
With harm to none including me,
I cast this spell, so mote it be.

Repeat this incantation three times. Once you've finished, let the candles burn out while you meditate. Visualize seeing the person as healthy, happy, and whole.

Modern Witch's Healing Spell

To help speed recovery from an illness, write the sick person's name on a white human shaped candle of the correct gender. As you anoint it with 3 drops of myrrh or mint oil, visualize healing energy in the form of white light flowing from your hands and into the candle. Recite:

"In the divine name of the Goddess who breathes life into us all, I consecrate and charge this candle as a magical tool for healing."

Place the candle on top of a photograph of the sick person and then light the wick. As the candle burns down, focus on the person in the photograph, willing him/her to be well again. Then recite:

"Magick mend and candle burn,
Sickness end, good health return."

Continue to focus and recite until the candle burns out on it's own. (At this point I suggest taking the remains of the candle, wrapping it in clean white cotton and burying it outside, thereby burying the sickness.)

A Ritual for Releasing Anger

Most forms of abuse result in powerful feelings of anger or rage, which must be expressed in a safe, positive fashion if it is not to either destroy you or others. I'd like to present an alternate method of dealing with the anger through a ritual--allowing you to purge the energy safely and then let it go.

For this ritual, you will need some quiet time, a red candle, a black or a white candle, paper and writing implements, a container in which to burn paper, and matches. Any other symbols, magickal gear, or accoutrements you wish to bring to the ritual are yours to choose; I'm just presenting the bare bones.

Once you have gathered your stuff and set up your quiet space, you will want to call in a circle to protect yourself, and to protect others from the energies you plan to release.