Hold it between the palms of your hands and concentrate all of your energies (your power) into it. Then, say:

I charge this (name of object) through me, with the wisdom and might of the God and Goddess. May it serve us well, keeping me from harm and acting in their service, in all things. So mote it be.

Repeat.

I write in a language of old so the divine may hear me. I write of the Career I wish to be fetched for me. Show it to me - bring it to me!

I burn this paper and the words upon it so that my request will become a reality.

I light this paper with the flame of the Goddess.

As the paper burns and the ashes appear, bring to me my future career!

Repeat till the paper is burnt.

As these ashes are sent into the wind let my spell take form - as these ashes are sent into the wind let my spell take shape - as these ashes are sent into the wind let my spell be reality!
So mote it be!

Thank all - Isis, elements, North, East, South, West, Sekhmet, west.

This circle is open but not broken - let the power of the Goddess fill me, be part of me, give me strength and wisdom so I may fulfill all that is needed of me. With perfect love and perfect trust, I set this circle free. Release the power within and let all that I have asked for Be!

Job Spell

This is best begun on the night of the New Moon:

Use an astral candle for yourself - your color
A brown candle for the job itself
A green candle for prosperity
Burn a prosperity incense

Anoint the candles with a prosperity oil. Anoint from wick to end. These candles should be in a safe place, they have to burn out entirely.

Place the brown candle in the center, the green on the right, and the astral on the left.

Light the astral and say : I ask for change, that is my right, open the way, clear my sight.

Light the green and say : Good luck is mine and prosperity, help me Great Ones, come to me.

Light the brown and say : Opportunity, work, rewards I see, And as I will So Mote it Be.

Say the above as you light the candles. Leave these to burn out completely and dispose of the wax afterwards. Each night, for a week, or until the candle is used up, light a second brown candle for 9 minutes while meditating and gaining balance in preparation for the job and the good to come.

During this time period, Actively seek a job. Listen to your intuition and follow up on all leads.

Good Luck / Job Oil

Items Needed:

Allspice

Cinnamon

Sage

Dill

Mix the above items with base oil - olive oil is fine.

(If using leaves instead of powder, warm the leaves overnight, strain through a tea strainer if you wish, or just use as is.)