Chapter 4:The Realization

I tip toe into my house, hoping my mom (Maggie Tozier), does'nt notice how long I've been gone. Or even worse, Richie, my brother, notices my disapperance. 

I quickly scamper up the stairs, noticing the coast is clear. I hope Richie is out with the losers, as if  he isn't, I'm so dead. 

I run into my room, close the door, and lock it. 

I put on a t-shirt and pants.

"Thank God! That was close...." All of a sudden, I hear a shuffling in my closet , and out comes.....

Richie?! (a / n Richie be in the closet 😂) 

I look over at him, confused, and then realize, 'oh shit he realized I was gone!'

Richie's Pov: 

Y/n has been gone for over an hour, so I decided to hide in her closet...so when she does get home, I'll see whats wrong. 

Y/n walks into the room,with only a bra and underwear on,I quickly cover my eyes,but then I fall out of the closet. 

I uncover my eyes,and Y/n is wearing a shirt and shorts now. 

I look up at her and ask "Y/n? You ok?"

Y/n bursts out crying.

I quickly run up to her, hug her,and notice she looks very upset.

"A-are you ok?" I ask,trying to stay calm.

"no...." She sobs out

Then she says 3 words that change everything....

"I'm pennywises daughter" y/n chokes out.

I scream.