Chapter 2: An Unexpected Visitor (To Y/n)

(A/n Im going to do y/n's POV for the first few chapters to set the scene and stuff, then I'll start doing POV changes. Also sorry if i get anything wrong, my parents did'nt know I watched IT and now I can't watch IT, so this is mostly from memory)

Y/n's POV:

Trying to forget what just happened, I quickly walked over to the guys and to try to get my mind off of the crazy shit that just went down. 

I walk over and the first thing I hear is Richie saying 

'Oh yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time!' 

"Quiet down Rich, I did NOT need to hear that" I whisper into his ear, scaring him shitless. 

"Holy Fuck! You need to not do that! I thought you were a killer clown or some shit!" He screeches, terrified. 

Suddenly, I feel my eyes roll into the back of my head. The next thing I see is a demonic clown staring at me, smiling as wide as a shark.

The next thing he tells me.......horrifies me at how much it makes sense. 

Richie's POV:

 (After calming down) I start talking again. I turn over to Y/n to see what she has to say, when I see something really creepy.....

Y/n's Eyes are in the back of her head, and she is floating 5 feet off of the ground.

I scream, quickly motioning to others to look at Y/n. They stare at her then start running around screaming. 

"Y/n wake up! I dont like this!! Y/n wake up!!!!" (A/n if you get the reference I love you <33) shouts Bill, stutterless. 

He really cares, doesnt he? 'Not important right now Richie' I scold myself 'Focus on youre sister almost dying.'

Just as I thought things couldnt get any worse, Bowers walked over. 

"Well if it isnt, little lady Toizer. To whom do I owe the.....pleasure!?" Bowers starts to freak out and I quickly stand in front of Y/n. 

"She's just tired. Taking a nap right now." I quickly push her down from floating and she collapses on the ground.

"Whatever." Bowers grabs Stan's jewish hat thingy (A/n It's called a kippah, I know,but Richie probably doesnt.)

"Nice frisbee, flamer!" shouts Bowers, attempting to fling Stan's hat. 

"You got a free pass because of your brother. Ride's over, Denbrough." Bowers attemts to sucker punch Bill, But something stops him.

I turn around to see.....Y/n?!....Lifting up BOWERS!?