The car ride.

(Denki's P.O.V)

Nature's air guides the songs of the animals across the world while the sun's rays dance happily with its tunes. Today seems like a perfect day to not only sit and enjoy the feeling of life living, embracing the world for how it is but it's also a good opportunity to go outside and experience what life has stored for you. As the sun continues to dance over the land, the clouds began to clear up and reveal more of the sun's dancing rays as it shines upon a car that was parked in front of a apartment complex. Denki slowly breathes in... and then breathes out... While he stares at the apartment building that Bakugou and use to be Kirishima was living in. He been noticed how lovely it was outside, it felt like the weather was trying to lore him out of the car but he can't. He leans his head back against the the car seat as he kept staring at the apartment building, he wants to get out of the car but he can't shake off the feeling, this aurora, this vibe, in simple terms, that something isn't going to be right if he steps out of the car. He doesn't know why he feels like this but he surely doesn't want to get involved with it as well, it was a very uneasy feeling. Silence captured the car as it forbids the music from nature from reaching inside of the car as Denki kept staring longingly at the apartment building, now specifically at Bakugou's door, his chest begins to hurt a little and his breath gotten heavier slowly. Something isn't right, He kept looking at the door and his vision starts to turn blurry as everything around the door became unrecognizable and the only thing that was clear as day was the door. Why does he sense such intense pain... intense emotions, strong and powerful thoughts coming from that door. It was like if it was screaming for help, or if it presumes that. It felt like a trap that's lurking something deep from within. Denki's expression became worrisome, why is he feeling all of this? And how can he stop it.

"So... aren't you going to get him?" Sero said, interrupting his thoughts as Denki flinched at the sound of sero's voice. He forgot that he was sitting behind him, he looks back at Sero who seems to look concerned at him.

"You good? We've been sitting at this parking lot for quite some time bro." Sero continues. Denki gave him a nervous smile back in response as he turns back around and stares at the building once again, suppose that they were sitting here for too long; it's not like it was a willing choice, he would've been gotten out of the car if this feeling of his wasn't so bothersome.

"Man... my bad, I'll just text Bakugou to come outside." Denki finally spoke, he pulls out his phone from his pocket as he unlocks it and went straight to messages. He texted Bakugou to come outside and that him and Sero is at the parking lot waiting for him. He then sets his phone on one of the cup holders. He then looks back at the door and waits for Bakugou to appear out.

"I honestly thought you were gonna go get him." Sero said, Denki looks at the small mirror that was hanging in the middle of the front part of the car on the ceiling. He adjusts it to face Sero, he watched him laid back down completely on the backseats of the car.

"Oh yeah?" He responds back.
"Yeah, I mean you invited him so I kinda figure."
"Well Katsuki is a big boy, he can handle himself walking out the door.."
"Pfft" Sero closed his eyes with a small smile on his face.
"I never said he couldn't handle himself, we all know he can. I'm just saying the guy has went through hell after that... incident. It'll probably be relieving to see another face other than the memory he has of kirishima."
"You don't say. I guess I kinda made the wrong decision on texting him then." Denki then adjusted the mirror back to how it was before and looks back in front of him as he noticed Bakugou already walking towards the car.

"Speak of the devil-" he immediately made sure the doors were unlocked as he watch Bakugou swiftly opening the passenger's side of the door and siting down on the seat before closing the door. He puts on the seatbelt and leans back on the seat, although he didn't say a word towards Sero and Denki, they both knew he said thank you when he relaxed on the seat.