Chapter 0: Prologue.

no POV

It was the day Ai was stabbed by an unhinged fan. As she leaned on the door, holding Aqua in her arms, the fan had ran out after realizing what he had done.

"Ai! Are you okay?! I can call an ambulance!" Aqua asked, tears welling up on his eyes.

"I'm... Fine, Aqua.." She smiled weakly, the shine in her eyes slowly fading.

Suddenly, you could hear banging from the other side of the door. It was Ruby.

"Mama? Aqua? What's happening?!" She yelled as she banged on the door even more.

"Ruby! Call an ambulance! Ai's hurt!" Aqua yelled.

"What..? Mama's hurt..?" She asked. The sadness in her voice could make even the happiest of people cry.
"O-okay! I'll call an ambulance!". Ruby's footsteps slowly faded away and you could hear her talking on the phone.

Ai POV

I could barely speak. Everything hurts. But I had to tell them before I close my eyes.

"Aqua... Ruby... I'm sorry you have to see me like this..."

I could feel my eyes tearing up. I didn't want them to have a life without a loving parent.

"Don't be! No need to worry, Ai! Ruby called the ambulance! Just stay awake!" Aqua yelled, while full-on sobbing. He never cried like this..

"I can't.." I could feel the tears roll down my cheeks. I could feel Ruby banging on the door behind me.

"Mama! Stay awake! Please!" She cried. I held the wound on my stomach and I told them sincerely;

"My two children... I hope you two can grow up happily. I hope aqua can grow up to be a great actor... And Ruby, I hope you can grow up to be an idol, like me." I smiled, using all my strength to stay awake.

"One last thing before I fall asleep......"

"I love you both."

I could hear them both yell my name, their sobbing made me feel worse about drifting off.

"AI!" "MAMA!"

I slowly started drifting off. Am I dead? I don't know, but I guess I'll find out when I wake up.

-end!-

(350 words! It's really short, but don't fret! Next chapter'll be longer!!)