Loki x Reader 'Useless' 3

Yeah Hey guys here's another Update...

In the last chapter (y/n) found an unconscious black haired man and a green huge monster who beat him up so you took him to your house...

Your p.o.v (point of view)

I was so confused about what happened that I can't think clearly. I leaned on the door to catch my breath from the running and carrying. I decided it was the best right now to look how that strange man was doing. And i should probably take care of his wounds. So I tookthe first Aid kit and went upstairs. I saw that he was still sleeping but I had to help him. After I cleaned all his wounds I laid him in abetter position and put an ice bag on his forehead because he had a little fever. I grabbed a chair and put it down next to the bed and waited. Now that I get to see him closer I saw that he was actually pretty thin for a man and very pale. He didn't seem to go outside much. His pitch black silky hair was brushed behind hid back and was curly at is shoulders. He had a Black-green gown like suit but it was all dirty from that fight. I had so many questions in my head that I wanted to ask him but for now it was better not to wake him, so Iwalked out the room. A few hours later I wanted to check on him so I opened the door to "his" room and looked to him. Then I heard soft mumbling.

Loki's p.o.v

I was almost sure that I died after the fight with this dumb green maggot called Hulk. But it looked like I was wrong because a creaking noise of a door woke me up. At first I kept my eyes closed and touched the places where that green moron had hit me. "Uh-N-no don't touch t-that! It's healing!" I heard someone yell. It was a female voice, but I don't know this voice. Where was I? Why was I here? Why am I not dead? Where was the green monster? So many questions rushed trough my head and instead of keep asking myself questions I can't answer, I opened my eyes.