Chapter 561-566

Chapter 561: Rare Disease

"Real-time news? I used to watch that news every day," Xie Qisheng said.

"It's okay, Dean Kang. Since they are already here, forget it. Can you take us to see Yu Jia?" Fu Ying, like everyone else, had been worried about their teammate "Kasaka" after hearing what Li Yanqian said. She had originally thought "Kasaka" was the daughter of a wealthy family and was extremely proud. Unexpectedly, it turned out to be a little boy suffering from a rare disease.

"Okay, Yu Jia is waiting for you, but he has been so excited that he couldn't sleep for the past two days," Kang Fu really said with a smile.

When everyone arrived, they saw a thin little boy sitting obediently in a fairly bright ordinary room. A TV series called "Apocalypse Duo" was still playing on the light curtain in front of him.

The little boy watched with great concentration and laughed, not even noticing the people standing at the door.

"Yu Jia, who is here?" Kang Fuzhen reminded when she saw that Fu Tingyu and others didn't step forward to disturb.

The little boy turned his head, and everyone could clearly see his features. Probably due to his thinness, his eyes were big, his skin was fair, and he had soft yellowish hair on the top of his head, which made him look even more endearing.

"So cute..." Gu Yao blurted out and made her debut.

"Kobane, here we are," Li Yanqian walked in first, and she couldn't help but laugh when she saw the little boy still looking at her with his mouth wide open.

"Say... good morning..." Kobane seemed extremely shy. He lowered his head and said embarrassedly. It turns out that his real voice was so beautiful. He had cried on the phone to her the day before yesterday...

"You didn't see us when we were working together? We came to see you with Yanqian," Fu Ying pretended to be angry.

"Yes, Kobane, you should have contacted us long ago. I thought you were an NPC before," Gu Yao said, carrying a blue long-eared rabbit doll in her hand and placing it in front of Yu Jia.

"Am I an NPC? Is there an NPC like me?" Yu Jia said, making everyone laugh. The child really had the same tone as Xiao Yu Jia.

"You're amazing. Let's talk. What do you want to eat today? We'll take you out for dinner later," Li Yanzhen squatted down and rubbed Yu Jia's head. The little boy was too skinny.

"Can I go out, Dean's mom?" Yu Jia was so happy when he heard that he could go out. He wanted to have another meal with everyone so that he felt complete even outside of the TV series.

"Of course, you guys can talk more when you finally meet. This kid is kind of distressing," Kang Fuzhen said. She mentioned that other healthy children could be adopted by approved families, but Yu Jia suffered from a rare disease. Even if it were a wealthy family, they would be unwilling to adopt a child that costs millions every two years just to survive.

After she finished speaking, she left temporarily, leaving only Li Yanqian and others in the room.

"Yu Jia turned out to be a boy, but I didn't know it back then. Haha!" Gao Yuan also walked in and said to Yu Jia in front of him.

"Yeah, I didn't expect it," Fu Ying looked at the simple room and felt a little distressed.

"Kobane, we've all come to see you. Take good care of your illness in the future. When you grow up, come to our side to help, okay?" Luo Shiyu also squatted down. If Xiao Yu Jia wanted to give up treatment because of money, he was willing to help him as best as he could.