This smile immediately filled Tang Hui with concern. She thought of Li Yanqian, who had just begun her life with a tragic experience. In this moment, her intelligent eyes were still watery, and her upturned face smiled at everyone.

Fu Tingyu was also taken aback. He had seen the wise and strong Li Yanqian, and the determined and brave Li Yanqian, but he had never seen the vulnerable side of Li Yanqian, the soft beauty before him.

However, Tang Hui had already pulled Li Yanqian aside to talk.

"I'm telling you, it's not that Auntie loves to meddle, but you need to be careful around your sister. Be cautious in everything, she's not easy to deal with."

Tang Hui's words surprised Li Yanqian.

Tang Hui was Fu Ying and Fu Tingyu's mother. How did she know about Liang Mengjia? How did she know that Liang Mengjia wasn't easy to handle?

Nevertheless, Tang Hui's reminder was kind, and it seemed that she had a good character.

"Thank you, Auntie Tang. I'm well aware of it."

Li Yanqian looked at Tang Hui and smiled.

Tang Hui was a little surprised, but Li Yanqian wasn't surprised at all? It seemed that she already knew before participating in the show.

"What are you talking about?"

Fu Tingyu approached, feeling a bit hurt after learning that the family had come to meet Fu Ying and see Li Yanwei. He had also been somewhere else, and it was just a coincidence that they all gathered here.

"It's nothing. I finally know who Fu Ying takes after."

Li Yanxian laughed and said that Fu Ying's personality was quite different from Fu Tingyu's, and now it seemed that she was being influenced by Tang Hui.

Speaking of Fu Ying, Tang Hui panicked and pulled Fu Lei towards the AI hall.

"Dad, Yan Qian seems to be doing well."

Liang Mengjia approached, and Fu Tingyu, who was about to follow Fu Ying, stopped upon seeing her.

"Yes, she's fine, she's fine."

Li Yue nodded with satisfaction. Before Li Yanqian entered the plot, he regretted it, but now it seemed that it wasn't a bad thing.

"Yes, after all, you and Dad worried about me for a while. Now, you're famous, but I'll take on a bigger role in this drama."

Liang Mengjia half-jokingly and half-seriously said to Li Yanqian.

"Divide?"

Li Yue had never considered this. In his mind, Feiyue belonged to Feiyue. Since both daughters were also part of Feiyue, there was no need to divide it between them.

"Yes, Dad, I made Yanqian join this drama. Shouldn't I receive some credit for it?"

Liang Mengjia had decided to assert her position. Since her previous plan had failed, she had to fight for her rights and interests.

"Dad, you can't favor one over the other. You mentioned before that you wanted to pass Feiyue on to me. Why should it be divided?"

Li Yanqian asked and spoke up.

"Yes, but you disagreed, saying that you had no interest." Li Yue smiled bitterly.

"Dad, I was ignorant before. Feiyue was the result of my parents' hard work. After going through so much, I'm willing to share the burden with you, Dad."

Thinking of how Feiyue had completely fallen into Liang Mengjia's hands in her previous life, and now seeing Liang Mengjia revealing her true colors, Li Yanqian said.