"Sana. That might be true. I heard him talking to someone on the phone last night saying they should go tomorrow night. I got suspicious and asked him about it multiple times. But he said there was no such relationship. Do you know who was with Minnie?" Mrs.Kim asked for further clarification.

"Mr.Bang's, son. His cycle was a little farther away. But since it was dark she doesn't know who was sitting next to Minnie." Husna explained.

"Ah I know. His name is Chan. He only saw my son out of this big town? Sna, let's go to the beach. If she's right, I'll show Seungmin hell tonight." Mrs.Kim got up from the sofa and walked outside, Sana following her.

* * * * *

"So what our neighbour said is correct? Look, there's Chan's cycle. A couple is sitting on the bench. But I can't tell who they are because of the darkness." Sana said, pointing to the two on the bench with their backs facing them. Mrs.Kim gritted her teeth in anger.

"Last night I asked nicely yet he lied to me. Just wait." Mrs.Kim walked towards them.

"Seungmin." Mrs.Kim called out loudly, stopping behind them.

"Mom." She heard Seungmin's voice in the distance and looked in that direction. Her eyes widened when she saw Seungmin coming out of the hut not far from the bench. Jisung and Jeongin was behind him.

"Minnie is there. So who's on the bench?" Sana said softly yet Mrs.Kim heard her. Sana and Mrs.Kim looked at the bench to see who was sitting on it. Felix and Yejun were standing near the bench, shocked by Mrs.Kim's loud voice. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that it was Felix. In the next second, she felt ashamed that she doubted her own child.

"What are you doing here, Mom?" Seungmin asked, going to Mrs.Kim and looking at their faces. She looked at Sana.

"We... We're not doing anything here. We went out to shop and thought we'd take a walk. We came to the beach and aunty saw Seungmin so she called you, right?" Sana quickly made a story. Mrs.Kim nodded in agreement.

"But you called so loudly. I thought something terrible happened." Jisung said.

"I called twice and he didn't response so I called louder." Mrs.Kim said, showing calmness.

"Whose cycle is that?" Sana asked, pointing to Chan's cycle.

"It's Channie's. I came on it." Yejun who was next to Felix, replied.

"When are you going home Minnie? We're going home." Although ashamed of what she had done, Mrs.Kim tried not to show it.

"We'll go after a while." Seungmin answered. Saying 'let's go' to Sana, Mrs.Kim once again looked at Felix and Yejun and smiled at them, before walking away.

"Ah almost got busted to Minnie's mother." Felix let out a sigh of relief as he sat on the bench.

"I wonder how Jun knew my mother was coming here? You came out of nowhere and sent Channie away while we're on the bench. Then you sent me to the hut and sat on the bench with Lix. I don't know how to thank you Jun. You literally saved me tonight Jun. I can't imagine what would've happened if I got busted. Mom is feeling suspicious." Seungmin sat down next to Felix.

"Same her. When Jun came here so suddenly without even telling me, I was in shock. Anyway, tonight Jun saved Minnie." Felix gave Yejun a grateful look.

"It's not me who deserves Minnie and Lix's thanks. It's someone else." Yejun said very calmly, his hands in his pockets.

"Who?" the four asked at once.

"This mischievious guy." Hearing Chan's voice behind them made everyone look back together. Seeing Sunwoo next to Chan, Seungmin and Jisung stood up immediately. Even Minho and Doyun stood behind them.