Golden Hour

# Golden Hour

Noah had always loved the golden hour, that magical time when the sun was about to set and everything looked like a painting. He loved how the light made him feel warm and alive, how it cast long shadows and soft glows on everything. He loved how it made him forget his troubles and worries, even if only for a moment.

He met Nick during the golden hour, on a summer evening at the park. Nick was sitting on a bench, playing his guitar and singing softly. Noah was drawn to his voice, his smile, his eyes. He sat next to him and listened, feeling a connection he couldn't explain. Nick looked at him and smiled, and he felt his heart skip a beat.

They started talking, and soon they realized they had a lot in common. They both loved music, nature, books, movies. They both felt like they didn't fit in with the rest of the world, like they were looking for something more. They both felt like they had found it in each other.

They spent the next few weeks together, enjoying every moment of the golden hour. They went for walks, picnics, bike rides. They watched the sunset from different spots, holding hands and kissing softly. They shared their dreams, their fears, their hopes. They laughed, they cried, they loved.

Noah felt like he was living in a fairy tale, like Nick was his prince charming and he was his princess. He felt like Nick was the best thing that ever happened to him, like he was his golden hour.

But fairy tales don't last forever, and neither did their golden hour. Nick had to leave for college, in another state, far away from him. He promised to keep in touch, to call him every day, to visit him whenever he could. He promised to love him always, to never forget him, to come back for him.

Noah believed him, he trusted him, he loved him. He kissed him goodbye at the airport, holding him tight and telling him to be careful. He watched him board the plane, waving and smiling until he disappeared from sight. He felt a pang in his chest, but he told himself it was only temporary. He told himself they would be together again soon.

He waited for his call that night, and it came. He waited for his text the next day, and it came. He waited for his letter the next week, and it came. He waited for his visit the next month, and it came.

Nick kept his promise, he stayed in touch, he visited him whenever he could. He still loved him always, he never forgot him, he came back for him.

He surprised him on their anniversary, showing up at his door with a bouquet of flowers and a ring. He got down on one knee and asked him to marry him. He told him he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. He told him he was his golden hour.

Noah said yes, he hugged him, he kissed him. He told him he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him too. He told him he was his golden hour.

They got married during the golden hour, on a spring afternoon at the park. Nick played his guitar and sang their song. Noah wore a white suit and a flower boutonniere. They exchanged vows and rings and kisses. They danced and celebrated with their friends and family. They were happy.

They lived happily ever after during the golden hour. They moved to a cozy house near the park. They had two kids and a dog. They grew old together. They still went for walks, picnics, bike rides during the golden hour. They still watched the sunset from different spots during the golden hour. They still shared their dreams, their fears, their hopes during the golden hour. They still laughed, they cried, they loved during the golden hour.

They never stopped loving each other during the golden hour.