Separation

Hello, my dear readers, Thank you for your positive responses; I'm here to talk about something. I don't want to end this fan friction quickly, so I decided to separate prapaisky. They will meet again after five years. One of them has lost his memory;
they will meet after five years in office.

Believe me, I will never let you down, thank you for supporting me ❤️☺️

Love you All 😘😘

The wedding day

The wedding venue is adorned with beautiful decorations. The guests are dressed elegantly, and anticipation fills the air. I was in my room waiting for Pai to call me, but he don't call me. Suddenly Someone knocked on the door, and I thought they were my parents, but it was Pai, I opened the door.

My eyes meet Pai's eyes, and we share a Tinder smile. We both know that our love is forbidden, as my parents strongly oppose our relationship. We make a daring decision to elope and create a future together.

"Why didn't you call me? "I was terrified." I inquired.

"Sorry, Sky, but I've lost my phone." He stated.

"Then how do we know where your staff is?"

"I told them the location, they'll be there on time."

"When are we going?"

Now...

Now?

Yes...

"Tell me what your next plan is?"

"So, with the help of my staff members, we will escape from the estate. They have already arrived at the party and their identities have been charged.
As a result, no one will doubt. My crew will switch out the lights for 10 minutes, and we will flee in that time. Then we'll arrive at our destination."

MOUNTAIN ROAD

We, holding hands tightly, run through a dense forest, and we reach a desolate cliffside. We catch our breath, our hearts racing with excitement and fear.

ON THE MOUNTAIN

Everything went according to plan, except for our misfortune, we don't know where they came from: his father's bodyguard caught us.

His father arrived after a while.

"Sir, they were trying to escape from this marriage." His bodyguard said.

"I suspected you were his lover from the start, so I started to examine you. We discovered that your profile is phony and that you are studying at the same university. I told him to give me additional information about you because they discovered you and Sky are roommates, and our fantasy became a reality. So, you thought you could run away, sky?" His dad said.

"dad! I deserve to be with the one I love!" sky said.

"Love doesn't matter, boy. It's about status. I won't let you ruin our family's reputation!" his dad said.

Suddenly, his das' bodyguard raises his gun.

I told my team to unlock the door, I grab Sky's hand and raced to the helicopter. We were about to sit when our hands split, and I fell to the floor. I told him to get away, and I would come back. He initially refused to go, but I promised him. he agreed to sit on the helicopter. As I was about to sit, his dad shot me, and I fell from the mountain.

"Pai no."

"Sir, we have the order to save you." Pai's team member said.

"No, please save my pai; he promised me he will return."

"Yes, sir, we have directed the rescue team to save the boss."

We're leaving the mountain, and I don't want to leave without pai, but if I don't leave, my father will catch me, and he is no longer my father today. I hate him. He shoots my love without hesitation. He only cares about his reputation and position he has never loved me.

I arrived at his house, which is lovely, and I observed someone approaching me.
They are Pai's parents, and I'm frightened of what their reaction will be but they welcomed me warmly.

"So, you are my son's choice." His mother stated.

"Where is pai?" I inquired.

"He'll return; we sent our rescue team." His father stated.

Pai's mother advised me to go to Pai's room as I was very scared. One of their staff members gives me directions to Pai's room
I entered his room. room was spacious and attractive, with images of him and his family on the walls. I saw my and his first photograph, it's our first photograph, and he displayed it in his room.

1 month later

It's been a month and they're still looking for him. We haven't received his news; he promised me he will come back.

Thanks to Pai's parents. His parents always insist he'll come for me, they always give me support and strength but I'm completely broken from the inside. Where are you, my love?

11 months later

I opened my eyes and saw nothing; the room was dark. I yelled loudly, and they came into the room and turned on the light. According to one of them

"After 11 months, you finally opened your eyes." someone said.

"Who are you? Where I'm from? I don't remember anything or anyone."

I have no recollection of who I am or where I came from; they stated I had been in a coma for 11 months. They claimed that they rescued me from the river. It was 11 months ago. I wasn't in good condition.

I attempted to recollect my past, but I failed; all I remember is a blurry scene in which I'm with someone I love, but we split up.

After 4 year

I'm Somchai, I don't remember anything, not even my real name, they give me new life and a new name, at that time I don't have an identity, thanks to them, they were gracious, and I graduated in four years. And I met my best friend Yuri, who is supportive, assisted me, and took care of me when I was in a coma. I didn't like her at first because she was irritating, but I gradually began to love her company, though not as a lover. I don't have feelings for her, she confessed to me, and I told her to give me some time because she is my only best friend whom I blindly trust, I don't want to hurt her. She is like my sister. I don't want to lose her.

I'm happy for Yuri because she obtained a job in Thailand. Their parents warned her not to go to Thailand but She wants to work, so I promised her parents I will accompany her. Their parents agreed since they believe me, and we'll leave the hamlet this week. I'll also apply for a job as well.

Sky's point of view

It's been 5 years and we still haven't found him. I'm living with his parents, who are nice and provide me with everything. We tried to find him, but we were unsuccessful. He was declared dead after 1 year. I also searched for him everywhere, even though I was half dead at the time. I am grateful to Pai's parents for their support. I'm still waiting for him because I believe him.

By the way From next week, I will join Pai's dad's company.

Words- 1241

Hello Cuties!
Are you excited about the next part?
Their first meeting after 5 years.

Give me some votes if you enjoy it and let me know if you like it or not.

Join me on Prapaisky's journey.

The next part soon
Enjoy it ❤️❤️❤️❤️