officially boyfriend

I still have a gift to give you.

Really? One more unexpected thing.

Sure, he answered.

He folded my eyes with the palm of his hand and said, "Follow me."

Can you please allow me to open my eyes so I can see what his next surprise will be?

Before opening, kindly wait.

PORCH TERRACE

A table is set up for two on the rooftop, and there is a starry night sky. candle-like flickers.

I want to open my eyes now, please.

Okay

I was taken aback by the decoration. How's my other surprise doing,
How does he know that this is something that I want?

yes, I have many wishes, which I want to do in my life, and this was also one of my wishes.

I hugged him and thanked him for the lovely surprise.

He brings the Guitar after we've sat on the chair for a while. I'm not sure if he enjoys playing the guitar.

This song is dedicated to you, Sky. When I'm near you, my heart sings.

He's a fantastic singer.

"I blushed" because your music "touches my soul in ways that words cannot express."

"May I dance with you?" I asked him.

He puts the guitar down and rises, offering his hand to me.

"His face lights up."

"I want you to dance with me all night," I said.

"I could dance with you for the rest of my life." ", he said.

He drove me home.

What are you doing, Pai?

He threw me on the bed and sat next to me.

I think we should relax. He holds my hand and kisses both of my hands before softly bending to kiss me.

Let's eat something, I suggested.

Oh, you ruin our kiss.

Now content, "I kissed him on the lips."

We had a good time that night by dancing, playing guitar, and talking about the future.

I received a call from gun late at night. I know it's not His fault, but I don't want to hurt Pai by answering his phone. I ignored his call several times, but he contacted me several times.

I stood up and answered his phone call.

Hello, gun, What occurred, and why did you contact me?

Why don't you love me, sky?

What happened, Gun?

I love you; please don't leave me.

I was sorry about him, but if I don't feel comfortable with someone, I have the right to distance myself from them.

I'm sorry, but I'm going.

Why do you love Pai?

I went to bed after cutting his phone call.

I forgot to inform Pai about gun; I'll tell him tomorrow since I don't what will his reaction be after hearing about the gun.

PAI (Point of View)

We spent time together, and I surprised him, and he liked it, however, when I was sleeping, I noticed he was conversing with someone. Is he unfaithful to me?

No, Pai, you're crazy; he loves you.

We are in a relationship, and we must trust one another. We are now officially boyfriends.

In the morning

I felt something wet, opened my eyes, and saw sky, and he was hugging me with one hand and his other hand was in my pant, caressing my dick, making me feel horny, all thanks to the sky. He gradually increased his speed.

"Aah aa I'm coming," I said.

He won't stop rubbing.

His hand was now dirty, and I begged him to stop. When he didn't stop, I told him, "OK, now wait and watch, I'll make you completely wet and dirty, and I think our new bed will break."I laughed teasingly."

"No need," he answered and removed his hand.

"Okay, I get what you mean," I told him.

"Can we do it at night?" He said.

We got up from bed and went to the washroom

"I'll go first,"

No, pai, this is cheating.

No, I'm not cheating; I'm Big, so, I'll go first.

"See, I'm dirtier; please let me go."

No.......

"You're not going to give me a reward for making your morning horny?"

"I will surely give you."

Then let me go.

However, if you wait until the night, I will offer you the same reward.

Don't tease me, Pai......

"All right, you go first," I informed him.

Hello, Cuties!

how did you find this part? Give me some votes if you enjoy it and let me know if you like it or not.

Due to my schoolwork, I will only post three times per week. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m.

Join me on Prapaisky's journey.

The next update will be on Sunday.
Enjoy it ❤️

Spoiler alert

After this part, the end of Gun's character and the entry of some new characters.