3.Danshan banquet.

Start from the beginning

     Therefore, the great powers of the major forces discussed it and simply took a large number of spiritual treasures and spiritual stones as rewards for the top 100 monks in the group arena. The top ten will each be rewarded with a treasure and a elixir, and the grades of the treasures and elixirs will decrease in descending order, and the bottom ninety will be rewarded with a bottle of elixir and a certain amount of spirit stones. The number is also in descending order. 

    After all, Immortal Aotian, as a predecessor, has already planted trees, and those powerful people from various forces who have also benefited from the Cangming Realm, even if they don’t have the ability to create such a secret realm, they can still come up with some resources to motivate them without the consciousness. Junior?  

   Up to now, the Danshan Banquet has become more and more grand, and finally it has become the best chance to become famous that the young monks in the Tibetan Yuan world yearn for. It is a high-spirited carnival.  

   *****   

  This year's Danshan Banquet, Zhibei Gate will be led by Qu Kuangzi, the master of Yaolu Peak - Lan Quer and his Taoist partner, and Jing Yan, the law enforcement elder of Zhibei Gate .

    "...Shiganying Artemisia Chi, Yanshi Shibailan..." Yanshi Yaogu's character generation is the five-character generation, Lan Quercus, a rare female medicine cultivator at the peak of the transformation god in the cultivation world, who was once a Yanshi medicine master. Gu, a once-in-a-thousand-year medicine cultivator, has learned almost all the alchemy techniques of Yanyao Valley.

    Back then, when Jingyan defeated all the mad bees and butterflies and kept Lan Quer in Zhibei Gate with his own ability, I don’t know how many sects gritted their teeth with hatred, especially Yan’s Medicine Valley, until now they still pick their noses at Zhibei Gate , with a vertical eye, he made a full parental gesture that his cabbage was arched by a pig.

     Knowing that the medicine Lufeng at the north gate was just a dispensable place before the arrival of the blue oak, the elixirs produced here are not above the yellow rank, and the quality is not good, most of them are middle and low-grade elixirs. The disciples of the outer sect all disliked it, and it was a miracle that the entire Zhibei Sect needed to celebrate together to meet the best. 

    According to quality, pills can be divided into four categories: low-grade, medium-grade, high-grade, and extreme-grade. Low-grade elixir has too many impurities, and it is usually taken by casual cultivators with poor conditions. In general, disciples of small and medium sects will take mid-grade pills, and top-grade pills are mostly used as rewards. However, in a first-class sect like Zhibeimen, the outer disciples used mainly high-grade pills, and the middle-grade ones were less, not to mention that the inner disciples and direct disciples were basically not high-grade or the best. 

    But after the arrival of the blue oak, the Yaolu Peak at Zhibei Gate immediately became very important. Lan Oak supported the entire Yaolu Peak, with her as a signboard, Zhibeimen recruited many powerful medicine cultivators as disciples, and Lan Oak even trained batch after batch of medicine cultivators for Zhibeimen over hundreds of years talent. 

    That's why Zhibeimen has achieved basic self-sufficiency in elixir, and no longer needs to spend a lot of spirit stones to purchase elixirs. 

    In the Zangyuan Realm, if you want to say which elixir is the most coveted by monks all over the world, you should first recommend Yan's Medicine Valley, and second, the North Gate Medicine Lufeng. 

    Because of the background and the grade of the blue oak, Zhibeimen's elixir is not as high-grade as Yan's Medicine Valley, with a full range of varieties. However, Zhibeimen's elixir also has a more prominent feature than Yan's Medicine Valley, that is, innovation.