"Mom said we should continue choosing perfume, when you're done, let's go to the jewelry store." Roman's mother said with a smile, before turning her attention to the perfume, Keith also bought his own perfume. Because the one he had was almost finished, Roman's mother bought it for him, but Keith refused, then they walked together to the diamond store.

"Ms. Galina, I didn't expect to see you," a soft voice said, along with rushing out to greet Galina.

"Mrs. Margaret, have you come to inspect the store today?" Roman's mother smiled, causing Keith to assess a bit that there must be a good relationship with Roman's mother, of course before Keith remembered that this It's Margaret, it was the one he'd been guarding at the diamond auction in Italy.

"Yes, we have several new pieces of jewelry in our shop today," Margaret said, before looking at Keith then making a thoughtful little face.

"Ah, that young man, he looks so familiar to me," Margaret said in surprise.

"I served as Ms. Margaret's custodian at the diamond auction in Italy," Keith replied politely, Margaret's eyes widening slightly.

"Ah, that's right, Mr. Roman greeted you back then. Are you coming to work with Mr. Roman?" Margaret asked really ignorantly.

"Not really, Keith is Roman's boyfriend, that's why he's bringing him shopping today," replied Roman's mom, making Margaret's eyes bigger than before.

"Really? You're not playing a trick on me, are you?" Margaret asked, and she didn't have a racist attitude although it's a similar question to the two previous people but the sentiment is different

"I'm not telling you, they're really dating. He's brought him to meet us, so I stole him for today," Roman's mother said with a smile.

"I'm sorry I was rude to ask just now. I heard some other news just then. So I'm a bit confused as to what the real news is," Margaret said, apologizing sincerely.

"What news?" Roman's mother immediately asked.

"There was a gossip that came out, Vasillo is related to Dagino, many people thought they were Rina and Román," Margaret replied. It immediately made Roman's mother frown. Keith raised a slight smile.

"Honestly, Mrs. Margaret I haven't met that woman's face yet, and my family isn't close to the Dagino family either, it seems someone is spreading fake news." Roman's mother said in a normal tone.

"Then I must have misunderstood, I'm sorry, Kieth doesn't care," Margaret said because she didn't want to be gray with the Vasillo family.

"No, I understand, I think we should go see the diamonds, okay? I've seen before at the event there are only works that are beautifully designed." Keith invited her to change the subject.

"Okay, this way please," Margaret hurried to lead the way to the new jewelry display, accompanied by Roman's mother and Keith, along with 2 bodyguards, the rest of the bodyguards are waiting outside.

"I have enough to understand, why did mommy bring me here shopping?" Keith said with a smile, so Galina turned to look at Keith for a bit.

"Did you understand?" Galina asked back.

"I understand that mom is creating new rumors. Let everyone in society know, right? Mr. Roman has me as a boyfriend," Keith said, Galina covering her mouth with a hand and chuckled.

"I really can't fool Keith. Keith got it right, but I'm not going to spread rumors, I'm breaking real news," Roman's mom said, winking at Keith before going to look at the jewelry Margaret took out to see. . Keith looked at her and shook his head with a smile, as Roman's mom talks about diamonds with Margaret. Keith kept looking at the items in the shop until he came across an eyebrow jewelery with little diamonds on both sides of the head which is quite nice so ask the staff to take it out for a look. Keith is quite surprised to see Margaret's fancy jewelry box. Making products for teens too, because there are belly button jewelry and mouth jewelry made of beautiful diamonds. Considered to penetrate the upper class teen market as well.